|US House of Representatives and Member of House Ways and Means Committee
May 18, 2013
"AMERICANS DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS KIND OF GOVERNMENT"
This is a POWERFUL HOUR,
filled with compassion, passion, conviction and clear reasons to get involved. We have chosen to
forego posting a comprehensive outline---we'll let this program speak for itself.
On Friday (May 17), The House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee held a hearing
in regards to the abuse of power by the IRS in targeting certain groups, based on political, religious and certain views.
While some asked questions, others seemed to defend their party or simply make political statements to enhance their position--BUT
one Congressman spoke to reality of the gravity of the situation and the affects of their actions on the American people regarding
trust and terror. He received a standing ovation from those looking on. Why? Hear Representative
Mike Kelly (3rd CD, PA) and you'll know why America has found an elected official that actually cares about others.
PLUS: A regular contributor to MSOL, Political Activist and founder of "American Restorers",
Lynn Vogel also joins us.
• 1st Guest: Lynn Vogel, Midwestern
Political Activist and head of "American Restorers"
• 2nd Guest: Representative Mike Kelly, US House of Representatives Ways
and Means Committee Member (CD3-PA)
• Realities: Conditions, Solutions, Contact Pointers,
Making a Difference Today
Commentary: "Have you noticed that
the....We're not in a good place....The writing is on the wall"
Hear the commentary that should sum things
up for every American that truly longs for government that is anchored in The Constitution, a government of, by and for the
people. Where people are equal under the law and no one is above it.
|Our Founding Fathers Put The Puzzle Together And..
|Gave Us A Whole Nation. Now We Have Holes. Can We Make The Pieces Fit Again?
2013 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
"MAKING THE PIECES FIT"
Our Founding Fathers put it all together for us.
Now we have a hole in the middle. Can we make the pieces fit? Today's politicians are blinded by partisanship,
by their egos, their drive for personal wealth and power and their "anything goes" to stay in office.
These character faults have led to an ineffective, destructive, incompetent and debt-laden nation that is
struggling to stand. The methods of Washington haven't enhanced this nation's present or future for some time.
And no matter how much we wish, those in Washington aren't about to have an epiphany. While Washington isn't
the answer, there is hope.
• Washington Does Not Operate As Constitution
Outlined--"The Hill" is a disappointment
• T. Roosevelt Pointed Out Voters That Were Traitors &
Whose Acts Were Treasonous
• American Voter Has Had His/Her Stinger Removed
• Once, MSM Was Believed,
Today Many Believe it Covers Up the Truth
• Gov't Indoctrinates Pediatricians to Promote Obamacare to Parents/Children
• Oversight Committee Hearing On Benghazi--The Truth Begins to Leak
• Gregory Hicks, Eric Nordstrom, Mark Thompson--Directly Involved, Testify
• What We Now
Know--Events, Information Known, People Informed & Involved
• What We Know Happened in the Hearing
• Questions America has a Right to Ask and Have Answered--Truthfully
• Immigration Laws Not Enforced, Politicians
Answer is to Make Even More Laws
• Listener Writes: Americans Need Help, Instead We Give $$ to Those That
Yes, there is hope. That hope lies in the
greatest and most capable people on this planet--AMERICANS. And
we must insist on seeking the truth, basing our information on facts and we must stand and become involved. Let's get started while we still have time. Let's make the changes before we run out
|WE'RE ABOUT DONE HERE....and....
|WE'RE MAKING CHANGES
May 4, 2013
WE RUN OUT OF TIME"
(Seven Things America Needs To Do NOW)
Maybe Washington has forgotten or maybe Washington is too out of touch. Whatever
the case, Washington no longer focuses on the true needs of the nation and its people. Instead,
politicians are spending their time in creating more problems by establishing more laws that are
unnecessary, limit freedoms and go against the will of the American people. The majority of Americans agree
that our elected leaders don't have a clue as to why they are where they are or what they should be
doing to get us back to where we once were. Can we make the changes we need to make before we run out
• So Many Looming Issues, Congress Pampers Itself, Takes Another Vacation
• Everyone Blames Bomber, Wants His Head--BUT--In Shooting, Problem is Gun?
• Parents Losing Control/Rights--Movement
Says Children Belong to Everyone
• President Backs Planned Parenthood, Urges PP to Sign Up More
• Recap of First FOUR Things America Needs To Do NOW
Thing America Needs To Do Now
• President Travels to Foreign Nation, Blames America for
• Founders & Continental Congress-Grounded
in Faith, God, Bible--
• Sixth Thing America Needs To Do Now
Meets w/Anti Christian Org & Issues Warning to Christians in Military
• Morals, Priorities, President
Makes Call--Misses Mark of True Courage
• Seventh Thing America Needs To Do Now
• Congress Needs To Read, Enforce Current Laws & COMPLETE ALL SEVEN THINGS NOW
April 27, 2013
ME: WHAT ABOUT THE LAW?"
A Candid and Comprehensive Chat with one of the America's top Constitutional Litigators, Clint Bolick.
• Law Enforcement Officers Working
For Union--Unknown, Unseen, Taxpayer Paid
• Air Traffic Controllers Working For Union--Salaries ($100K +)
Paid by Taxpayers
• Obamacare is a Tax (SCOTUS)--Congress & Unconstitutional Exemptions
• Obamacare In Court,
Medicaid Expansion Programs Heading for Failure
The Book: Immigration Wars: Forging An American Solution
Laws Erased, Stop Family Links, No Citizenship Path, No Welfare
BOLICK is the V.P. for litigation at the Goldwater Institute. He is the Co-Author (with former Florida Governor
Jeb Bush) of the recently released book Immigration Wars. Clint
was chosen by American Lawyer as one of the nation's "Three Lawyers of the Year" (2003), Is Named by
Legal Times as one of "75 Greatest D.C. Lawyers in Last 50 Years". He has won numerous landmark legal victories
in State and Federal Courts.
|America Was Built On A SOLID Foundation...
|God and Country: Let's Go Back and Get Grounded Again
April 20, 2013
THINGS AMERICA NEEDS TO DO--NOW"
The speeches all sound good, but let's stop kidding ourselves....We're not in a good place
and we're slipping further into the abyss of ruin. America is rife with a dubious economy, an unhealthy employment picture,
a questionable war and an ever increasing tax burden. Hear this TIMELY SPECIAL as we present the perspective on how we have
to go back so that we can move forward.
• Condolences Regarding Boston & West
• Speeches Sound Good, But Who Will Be Better, Stronger? Victims/Families?
We Are and What a Dismal Future We Are Handing Off to Our Children/Grandchildren
• We Got Off
Track and It's Quite Obvious We're On the Wrong Path
• Many in D.C. Are Self-Obsessed
Power Mongers, w/o "America First" Priorities
We Need to go Back, Re-Establish a Strong Foundation so We can Move Forward
• Things We Need to
do--NOW (Due to time, we were only able to cover four of the seven)
NOTE: We are contemplating a follow up (next week) to this program. It is a timely subject and who among
us is so blind that we can't see that changes must be made. This nation can not continue on the course our elected
leaders have chosen. Please continue checking our "This Week'" page for any changes in programming.
|In a Nation that Exists Under the Rule of Law
|Justice Must not Be Delayed, For Justice Delayed is Justice Denied
April 13, 2013
STORY: Justice Without Resolve"
Today, we conclude with our EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Tamara. Six months after
the trial the astonishing hardships and heartaches, left in the wake of justice delayed, continue.
The continuation of dealing with the aftermath is as unbelievable as the 10 years that destroyed the comfort, financial
security and safety of this wife and mother and her family.
While the criminal is now being sheltered,
fed, clothed and kept in good health by American taxpayers, Tamara and her family are left to live with the wreckage and unwarranted
threats and social injustices. JUSTICE DELAYED is JUSTICE DENIED and in this case, justice is left unresolved.
What if you were the next victim? What if you were a victim right now, you just haven't found out yet?
• Recap from 2002 to trial in 2012
Mail, Social Media Stalking, Racism Charges, Death Threats
• Credit, Finances, Legal Costs
• National Media Suggested an Altered Story--Tamara Refused Interviews
• Facts--Illegal Immigrants: Numbers, Origin, Babies Born
in US, Welfare, Working Numbers, etc
• Since DACA & President's Pressure for Reform: Big
Increase in Numbers Coming Illegally--Seeking Amnesty
If you have been a victim of identity theft, we want to hear from you. Send an Email: email@example.com
|When One of These People Steal Your Identity....
|What will you do when THEY "BECOME YOU"?
April 6, 2013
STORY: She's NOT Me, I AM Me"
Tamara Greenhill sits for her first full interview
since the trial ended for the illegal immigrant that stole Tamara's identity and created a nightmare that lasted more
than 10 years. AND, it's not over yet. Hear this near unbelievable, but true account that devasted the life
of an American family. From a gainfully employed, tax paying, homeowner to despair, the ruin seemed never ending.
Why didn't law enforcement act? Why was Tamara left to fend on her own? Do illegal immigrants have more
rights than their victims?
• ID Stolen in 2002, Phone Call
in 2003 Uncovered Person "IS NOT ME"
• NINE Police Depts, ICE, IRS, FTC, BBB, FBI Notified--Did NOTHING
• IRS confiscates over $20,000 in tax refunds over a 7 year period
• Tamara's Son Off
BCBS Ins.--Illegal Immigrant's Children Covered
• Family Gets $250,000.00 Medical Bill
-- Home is Foreclosed
• ONE FBI Agent Decides to
Hear Tamara and Then Acts
• Nine Month Sting Operation Results in Arrest and Trial
• Plea Bargain and Now Eligible for Amnesty Under Proposed "Reform"
We apologize for not getting to listeners during this hour. We wanted to get Tamara's
story out and we had planned to take calls. Unfortunately, the incredible tale of this lady's and her family's
nightmare took the entire hour. NEXT WEEK: We will have Tamara back for a conversation on her life today as she and
her family deals with legal, financial and social injustices, from payment demands for debts they never had to death threats.
We will definitey take calls from listeners. If you have been a victim of identity theft, we want to
hear from you. Be our guest, call in or write us about your story. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|THE TRUTH BECOMES APPARENT
|WHEN YOU TAKE TIME TO REFLECT
March 30, 2013
TIME TO REFLECT ON YOUR THOUGHTS
There is so much going on, but how much of it is really
important to most Americans? What about the things that Main Street Americans are concerned about?
• The Bill of Rights--Your Rights vs What
Washington Politicians Think
• Recognizing Values vs the MSM's Offering of Celebrities as Being
• Facts Re: Illegal Voting Practices Proven vs Obstruction of Voter ID Bill
Priorities: Broken Promises of Tuition for Vets vs. Funding DREAM Act
• Assault Weapon Contro vs Senator Adamant
to Remove ALL Guns
• Korea Threatens US--Americans: Their Confidence in/of D.C. Leadership
• School Children On Easter Vacation--Washington
Takes 2 Weeks Off
• Napolitano Says Influx of Immigrants will Turn States "Blue"--Is This Goal
NOTE: We delivered a personal Easter Message
at the end of this broadcast. We observe this Holy time and the Promise of Eternal Life. No matter your belief,
take time to hear this message of hope.
|DISARMING IS ALARMING
|Why such a push to have people turn in weapons? History tells us this is NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST!
March 23, 2013
IT'S IN YOUR BEST
Why are cities, such as Phoenix, pushing to have
community weapon buy back programs? City officials and some law enforcement want drones over your home and business? Why? Some cities
tell you they need more money for safety and welfare programs. They pass a tax and the money rolls in---where does it
GUEST: Sal DiCiccio, Phoenix City Councilman (6th
• Phoenix City Mayor Urges Gun Buy Back to destroy weapons
Challenge Destruction,Program Ridiculous & Waste of $$
• Great Caller Comment: How Do You "BUYBACK"
What Never Owned?
• NY Governor Ask & Pays Neighbor to Turn in Neighbor That Has Guns
• Drones: How Sophisticated--Specifics--Gather Evidence w/o Warrants
• Company With Technology
to Block Drone Mission--Non-Destructive
• Phoenix City
Council Passes FOOD Tax (2/2/10)--Eliminate Cuts to Public Safety
• Mega Millions: No
Police or Fire hired--Instead City Govt Employees Got Raises/Bonuses
A caller made this comment: "How do you buy back something you never owned". Think about it. You
bought it, you owned it---there is no such thing as someone buying it "back" from you. It was never their
property! EXCELLENT POINT! Our listeners are truly intelligent
and well-informed. We truly appreciate all calls.
|Is YOUR CHILD being EDUCATED or INDOCTRINATED?
|Know the difference? Schools Say Parents Don't Have to Be Notified.
March 16, 2013
IS IT GOOD FOR YOUR
What are we emphasizing in public schools today, education or indoctrination?
Are your teachings and
standards, at home, being contradicted at school? Are we educating or confusing these young minds? Keep
in mind, these children are acquiring the basics upon which they will live their lives, earn a living, make decisions and,
some of these children, will set policies and lead this nation. Are you comfortable
with the examples they are given and what they are asked to accept?
GUEST: Lynn Vogel, Political Activist
• Today's Schools: Is Emphasis Education or Indoctrination?
• Hidden Cameras Used in School
• School Pregnancy Rate-Bathrrom Doors Removed
• Transgender Bathroom Concept Begins
• Gov't, DOJ Forces Univ. to Admit Men in Women's Bathrooms
• Naked Man, 45, Okayed
to Lounge in Girls' (age 6-18) Locker Room
• Public Schools Expand
Use to Include Showers, Locker Rooms, etc.
• Students Cannot be Challenged on Use--Parents Not Notified or
NOTE: Are the guidelines and values that you
are teaching your children being contradicted by the accepted policies and procedures
at school? Are you comfortable with the fact that the responsibility for determining a student's gender identity
rests ONLY with the student? There is no need for a doctor's note, parental permission, nor will the parents be notified.
Do these laws give MORE RIGHTS and extend SPECIAL TREATMENT to transgendered students? Watch for our next blog (coming 3/19/13).
|When it comes to your using the bathroom
|Shouldn't you have a right to privacy, dignity and safety?
March 9, 2013
IT'S HAPPENING HERE...HOW LONG BEFORE
When government mandates that any person has the right to go into the bathroon of their choice,
no matter the sex, has it gone too far? Phoenix, the 6th largest (population) city in America just passed such an ordinance. We
get the truth, not the spin, with our guest.
GUEST: Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio
• Phx Ordinance G5780 "Bathroom Bill" Once a Disability Issue
What Was the Make Up of the Committee to Study Issues?
• Mayor Rushed to Pass Ordinance, Why? Public Not Informed
• Falacies Concerning Churches and Religious Organizations
• Fines for Non-Compliance, Beware of Speaking,
• Nothing Prevents Use of Perverts, Pedophiles, Sexual Molesters
• Problems Experienced in Other Areas
With Such Law
• Ordinance Denies Dignity & Privacy
of Majority--Repeal Needed
• CALLERS UPDATE us on Nationwide "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" Awareness
NOTE: We found that, throughout the program, callers were calling in but
were unable to get through to us. We were unaware of this issue until we started receiving messages via Email and messages
on our FB page. We assure you that we want to hear from you and invite you to call again.
|PLEASE STOP IT!
March 2, 2013
"STOP! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY"
This administration and the politicians in Washington seem to do not much more than give us mixed
messages. They say one thing, then they say something different. They do one thing and then turn around and contradict
what has been done. They say they mean this and then they say they mean that. What's the truth? In
this hour, we'll remove some of the wool that's been pulled over our eyes. Plus, listeners have plenty to say.
• When Predicting
Doom & Gloom, Backup Plan Needed Blaming Others
• Sequestration Immediate Affects:
Fallout and Egregious Actions Taken
• HR 347, Passed 3/2012, May Be Used to Limit Freedom
• A Special Report from NE America Regarding "Yellow Ribbon" Event
• Stated 3/2006:
Today's Statements & Stand Are Absolute Epitome of Hypocrisy
• Pres. Says "Not Dictator",
Unable to Insist Congress Tends to Business of the People
• We Afford add'l 16,000 IRS Healthcare
Workers, But Must Release 2,000 Criminals
• Sequestration: Not Current Issue--Yet, DHS to Release Another
• Mixed Messages: Are they Manipulative to Sway Public Opinion, Instill Fear, Out of Spite?
PROGRAM NOTE: We had a special report on a incident in Massachusetts that has given birth to a "Yellow
Ribbon Event". Please share in the expression of support next Saturday. This hour also had listeners calling
in with some strong views regarding MIXED MESSAGES. To those that hung up before we could get to you, we ask that you
call again. We apologize for not getting to you in a more timely manner. We ALWAYS welcome calls. It's
|GET REAL! Is it About Saving Lives---OR
|Is it About Control?
February 23, 2013
"IF IT'S REALLY ABOUT SAVING LIVES..."
Then we have some strong arguments for saving thousands of lives EVERY year. A major portion of Americans
think it's about something else. We're offering perspectives to consider, then you decide if all of the action
on Capitol Hill is about the concern of saving lives or if it's all about more government control.HOUR 1:
• Politicians Boast
About Vote, So What? It's the Results That Count!
• Bills target registration, restrictions, bans, age,
types, quantities, etc.
• V.P. Guarantees sweeping firearms reform by end of month
• Statistics that
rival need for gun control (if saving lives is the real issue)
• Gun Free Zones--Not Safe. Criminals Don't
Care About Laws
• Bans on Weapons: Why Not Ban Other Factors that Kill Many?
• Freedom, Liberty,
Unalienable Rights, All Men are Created Equal
• Beware of Community Organizations Urging You to give up weapons
• Conditioning: A toe hold, then a foot, then what--A warm shower?
|Don't be fooled: What you hear and what you see..
|IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!
February 16, 2013
"IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, IF IT QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, IT MUST BE..."
So why is Washington telling us.......? Do they really
think that we're so dumb? Let's face it, we did vote
to return many of them to Washington. .We continue to detail the truth behind the words,
the hype and the pressure to move quickly on the issue of immigration reform. Is this in the best interest of America? HOUR 1:
• Legislators Take
Next 11 Calendar Days Off as Crisis Deadline Nears
• Another $2 Billion Spent Delivering Babies of Illegal
• Immigration Reform Good for Economy--Don't Buy This Story
• Another Illegal Immigrant Pres.
Obama Says Not Looking for Problem--Sure?
• Easing of Laws, Amnesty & Patronizing Brings More Illegals to America
• President Says Law Prohibits Him Bypassing Congress
• President Bypasses Congress, Makes Executive Order
|Politicians Say Majority of Americans Want this.
|THAT'S JUST NOT TRUE!
February 9, 2013
"IMMIGRATION REFORM: THE TRUTH AND THE CONSEQUENCES"
We continue to detail the truth behind the words, the hype and the pressure
to move quickly on this issue. We closely examine what the President offered as his proposal. Why has the issue
of illegal immigration taken such prominence? Why have the issues of America been set aside for this ONE ITEM? We are
told our border is secure, is it? We are told that most people want reform, do they? Is this in
the best interest of America? What we have been told and what we're being sold, is that real or is it just more political
talk? Is this the right time for reform?
• Sen. Reid Says
Immigration Reform Bill WILL Pass
• President Says MOST Americans Want to Fix Broken System
Here's What MOST Americans ACTUALLY Want
• Parties Work Together, But Not Because of This Issue
Hispanics Being Patronized While Majority of Citizens Are Ignored?
• Good For Economy? Illeg. Imm. Costs Nation
Approx. $113B. Annually
• Sequestration: What is it? Why Now? What Will Happen?
politicians helps to understand their speeches and their goals. Read our essay: "Politicians: Definitions, Diagnosis and Potential Cures"
ADDED ITEM: Drug smugglers & illegal immigrants don't need
a ladder: See the video
|We're Not Being Told Everything We're Being Sold
February 2, 2013
"IMMIGRATION REFORM: THE TRUTH AND THE
Why This, Why Now? Why Not Issues of Jobs, Economy, War, Debt, etc?
What happened to the fervor and frenzy, in Washington, over gun control? Why has Congress sidestepped so many issues
of dire importance to this nation, and instead focused on legalizing 11,000,000 immigrants (or a lot more) that
live and work in this country---illegally? NOTE: Next Sat (2/9): Part II
• 1. Gearing
Up to Push, 2. Closed Door Meetings, 3. Politics, 4. Expensive & Wrong
• Politicans Give Clues Before
Closed Door Meetings, Fraternal Network Selected
• Politicians Deny Amnesty, Proposal and Comments
Suggest it is Amnesty
• Breaking Down Some Key Points Of Senate Proposal...What About American Citizens
• Commissions and Depts. Needed..Bottomless $$ Pit, Cronyism Will Thrive
• Shouldn't we Make America
& it's Citizens FIRST?
• Reality Why Proposals Recommended Won't Work
politicians helps to understand their speeches and their goals. Read our essay: "Politicians: Definitions, Diagnosis and Potential Cures"
|They're Just Like You....
|That's What They Say, But Are They?
January 26, 2013
"PORTRAITS TO DISCOURAGE"
Politicians, who are these people?
Are they really "just like you", do they really "understand your concerns", do they really "get the
message"? Why do they do the things they do and what are they really after? We'll set the record straight with the
facts. And we'll clear up any confusion with the truth. Another very candid presentation---revealing the facts, telling the truth---in
• The Art of Conditioning:
Silent, Non-Threatening, Small and Constant Chipping Away
• No Surprise: Approval of Congress is Dismal--Duh?
• Members of Congress Increase Personal Wealth--A Million Times Better
Forecasting Financial Disaster--Wants You to Donate YOUR $$
• Hillary Clinton: Here's What Difference
• Politician Campaigns Against Obama, But Struts at Inaugural Extravaganza
Definitions of Politician--Everything But Kind, Flattering or Decent
Note: We have
published some final thoughts on this subject, on our essay page. The essay is titled "Politicians: Definitions, Diagnosis and Potential Cures"
|Created In Secrecy "Under the Rose"
|Pressured into Law "Under the Gun"
January 19, 2013
"GUNS AND ROSES...WITH LIBERTY and JUSTICE" Part III
the link between guns and roses. And
we'll look at the efforts of Washington to control. Why so much misinformation? Why such secrecy?
What happened to logic and the consideration of facts? Regarding the political fervor and frenzy attacking
gun issues, the proposals coming out of Washington, the real issues are not being addressed. Instead, the misdirected focus
chips away at the rights and liberties of the people and is replacing them with greater controls. A very candid presentation---secrets,
the facts, the truth. HOUR 1:
• In Recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.--A very
• The Significance of the Rose--The Link in Government
Limiting Rights of the People Created and Drawn Up in Secrecy
• Favors Hidden Within Bills,
Poorly Written, Passed Without Reading
• Secrets Retained Through Misuse of Power--Out From Under
• History Teaches: A "Sub Rosa" Gov't is NOT a Gov't
of, by and for the People
• Upcoming Actions on Issues: "Cave Idus Martias"("Beware
the Ides of March")
|Personally, I think that we'll all feel safer
|If we disarm the criminals FIRST!
January 12, 2013
AND ROSES...WITH LIBERTY and JUSTICE" Part II
We present this MINISERIES as an educational tool to
help you fortify your position regarding your rights. Our precious freedoms did not come freely, they were fought
for and have always been defended. If Washington has it's way, we'll soon have laws, among others, that ban
certain guns, laws that may restrict the use of guns and implement tighter registration requrements. We may even face the
possibility of confiscation of certain weapons. Most of what is being considered targets the innocent and skirts
around the real issues and needs.
• Do We Really Believe That "All Men Are
• Some Crimes Are Now Exempt to "Liberty and Justice For All"
Intimidation & Pressure: Tools to Cast Blame and Guilt
• Crude, Bitter & Malicious Vitriol:
Hypocrisy of the Extreme Left
• You Want to Ban Weapons? Lead by Example--Give Yours Up First
The REAL ISSUES--Points to Consider, Needs to Address
Program Statement: At
the end of this broadcast, Rudi offers: Want to stop crooks from having weapons? Let's start by securing our
borders. Keep the drug trafficking, human trafficking and weapons trafficking---and the influence of dirty money
from coming into America. Rudi says "Personally, I think that we'll all feel safer if we disarm
the criminals FIRST". What do you say?
|POWERS GRANTED...SECRETS KEPT
|It's Not What You Think
January 5, 2013
"GUNS AND ROSES...WITH
LIBERTY and JUSTICE" Part I
We present this MINISERIES as an educational tool to help you
fortify your position regarding your rights. Listening, you will hear provocative perspectives, unlike
anything presented by any other source, regardless of which media. You must be informed and you must stay
alert. You have certain unalienable rights, freedoms and liberties. These precious gifts did not
come freely, they were fought for and have always been defended. What will you do?
• Congressional leaders offering multiple bills on gun
• Bills target registration, restrictions, bans, age, types, quantities, etc.
V.P. Biden "guarantees" sweeping firearms reform by end of month
• Statistics that rival need for gun
control (if saving lives is the real issue)
• Why not restrict, ban, put age limits on these tools
used to kill?
• Freedom, Liberty, Unalienable Rights, All Men are Created Equal
• Communities urge
"feel good" volunteering to give up weapons
• Conditioning: A toe hold, then a foot, then ?? Finally
a warm shower
Program Side Note: The only thought that would be considered absurd or
far fetched, is the thought that we can take our rights, liberties and freedom for granted. We need only look back at
history to be reminded how quickly and, without force, things can change---if we simply sit back and allow things to
progress beyond our control. Freedom: Precious and priceless, with liberty and justice for all--that all men were
|2012.. A YEAR OF PROGRESS OR DID WE WASTE TIME?
|Stuck in the Mud? Time is Running Out....Tic Toc, Tic Toc
December 29, 2012
"2012..YEAR IN REVIEW"
by understanding where we were at the end of 2011, what we did to get to where we are at the end of this year.
We answer the question: Are we moving ahead or are we stuck in the mud? As you listen, what do you think? Please see the URGENT REQUEST on our BLOG page: re: SANDY HOOK
• Here's What We Were Thinking & Doing on Dec. 31, 2011
• Here's What We Were Thinking & Doing on Dec. 29, 2012
• Are People in D.C. Really
What We Need?
• Debt at 16.4 Trillion--We're Already Over the Cliff
• A Look at Issues in 2012 and
Progress Made as of Today
• Callers Have Plenty to Say About a Variety of Issues
schedule & time limited the number of calls we could put on the air)
• We continue looking at 2012 issues and
• Callers Continued to Express Their Views on Issues
• It's Not What Happened TO America, It's What's Happened "IN" America
Cronyism, the Path to Corruption...Unresolved Issues of Fraud & Deception
• D.C. Gives Itself Pay Raise--You
Get Tax Raise--Actions Speak Louder
• False Info Given + Grandstanding, Stonewalling & Next Scandalous
HAPPY NEW YEAR...IS IT?
|GO AHEAD. WHY NOT PLAY IT AGAIN?
|We all know the song.....AND....the dance
December 22, 2012
SAM D.C" HOUR 1:
Deja Vu? Have we heard this before, are we
reliving the past? Surely not. We're too smart to repeat past mistakes, aren't we? We deliver the facts, with truth
and straight talk---YOU decide.
• Iran: What We Didn't Do Then, What We're Not Doing Today
• Callers Speak to Campaign Smears--We Had Plenty This Year
• "Patriotic Millionaires"
Offer to Pay More--Today, NONE Have
• Budget Amendment Fails--Congress Won't Be Ordered to Act
• Congress Hopeless Mess--System Broken--America Suffers
• Econ. Crisis--Mortgage Meltdown--Stalls
• Judges Becoming a Focus of Improprieties in Law
Still No Investigation into Fraud that Created Crisis--Why?
• All About Politicians Staying in Office--Power and
• "UN"Civil Protests-Student Loans-Interpreting Rights
• Perversive & Sex Classes..What
Are We Teaching Youth?
|Changes MUST be made for her--FOR ALL OF THEM
|When she tells you she's afraid to go to school, what will you tell her?
December 15, 2012
WHAT WILL YOU TELL THEM?"
• The Overview of
this Sensitive Issue
• Gun Control? Rhetoric and Stale Arguments-AGAIN
• History of Mass
• Profile of Mass Shootings
• Clinical Results Concerning American
• Listener comments
SPECIAL GUEST: VENESSA WHITENER
District Board Member (over 10,000 students, Former Jr. High and High School Educator, Expert in Educational Leadership
and Supervision, Involved in Legislative and community actions concerning educational success at all age
levels, Mother of 3 young boys, ages 9, 5 and 3.)
Mrs. Whitener praises the protocol followed
at Sandy Hook, sheds light on current methods used in school systems and gives suggestions for improvements and discloses
the hard fact--educational funding cuts.
• Actions taken at Sandy Hook Elementary
• Various Steps Implemented
at Variety of School Systems
• Advances and Upgrades Worth Consideration and Funding
Teachers be Armed in the Classroom?
• An Educator, a Board Member, A PARENT Comments
Commentary: "THE BIG PICTURE" Rudi's
perspective eliminates the petty, selfish interests and automatic reponses always made after such a horrific
event and puts the emphasis on the heart wrenching facts, the reality that hearts have
been ripped out of suffering individuals all across America. NOTICE:
This commentary is an emotional, honest and candid exposure of the REALITY, it's not the rhetoric being spread by
biased, partisan medias, politicians or public figures with agendas backed by huge donations. This commentary
is about LIFE.
|TAKE THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF YOUR HEALTHCARE
|WHAT YOU AND YOUR PHYSICIAN CAN DO (click on icon)
December 8, 2012
"'OBAMACARE'--THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH"
Our Guest: John Ammon, MD President
of Docs4PatientCare (AZ chapter). Dr Ammon is the only person I have ever met that has actually taken the time to read
the entire Affordable Healthcare Act (nearly 2,700 pages) and has taken to the time to understand how invasive this will be.
This law, the government and political appointees to the IPAB will become the final word on healthcare. America's
position, rated #1 in the world, in regards to healthcare, already shows signs of degression. The valued
relationship between doctor and patient, concerning decisions on care, is not only threatened, it seems to be on the
chopping block. The compassion that has guided physicians will be a thing of the past. IF YOU VALUE
YOUR HEALTH, THAT OF YOUR FAMILY, YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH---NOW!!!
• First: Unrest in
Egypt--Here's What Was Known--What Else Would You Expect?
• Three Major Concerns Regarding Affordable
Healthcare Act (aka: Obamacare)
• The Reality: Physician-Patient Decisions Taken Away and Given
• Not Healthcare Reform--It Is Government Control--Obamacare
• Fiscal, Budget, Spending Issues--Yet, Obamacare Will Tax America More
• What Patients
Are Confiding in & to Their Doctors
• State Exchange Burdensome, Detrimental to Business Growth
Government Knowledge Of MY Health Info is of NO Benefit to America
• 7 Fears Physicians Have About Obamacare
• Physicians Are Disheartened
And Leaving Medicine
Are Herding Graduates into Employment Positions
• O.R. Surgeons Witness heretofore Unusual Conditions
• Straining Privilege of Doctor-Patient Relationship
• Dr. Ammon Predicts Conditions & Changes
in Healthcare--Next 4 Yrs
• Polls, Media Hype--Governmental Tripe
Commentary: "It's The American People: That's The Problem"
Get a dose of reality with this perspective on how politicians consider themselves. They make
speeches, you hear their words, but do you REALLY HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING? Rudi K puts it on the line--
"Just maybe the American People would come out ahead...FINALLY.
|EXCUSE ME, BUT "WE THE PEOPLE" WANT TO KNOW...
|What's going on in all those secret meetings? What happened to OUR demand forTRANSPARENCY?
December 1, 2012
THE PEOPLE" GRANT POWER--REALLY?
If "WE THE PEOPLE" are the government and congress has ONLY the POWERS we give it to
act on our behalf, then why do they hold secret meetings that you and I can't attend or listen to???? And why isn't
TRANSPARENCY the rule? Do we have the power or are we kidding ourselves?
• According to
the Constitution, "WE THE PEOPLE" Grant Power to the Legislature
• Current Fiscal Issues: Stalled,
Stalemated: Why Would We Expect Anything Else?
• But "True Insiders" Know...Why Aren't "WE
THE PEOPLE" in the Know?
• Signing Pledges, Tax Hikes and One Lobbyist's Power? His Power?
• Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions: Secrecy vs Peoples Right to
• Why Secret Meetings on Spending--It's "WE THE PEOPLE" Money
• "WE THE PEOPLE" said NO, NO and NO to the Affordable Care
• "WE THE PEOPLE" Were Rendered Powerless, The Bill Became Law
• Who Took Our Power, How Did We Lose the Right to Govern?
• DACA Proponents Demand "WE" Change OUR State Laws
• Winning Elections
Deemed a Deciding Factor on Some Laws
• The Rule of Law: Amnesty--What About "WE
Listeners' Comments: At the beginning of the program,
Rudi asked listeners to call in with their views on "WHAT IS GOING WELL IN AMERICA and WHAT ISN"T GOING WELL IN
AMERICA". Throughout the program we took a few calls. Hear what the listeners had to say. We apologize
for those that called and were unable to get on the air due to time constraints. We appreciate your views and would
like to hear from you again.
|FISCAL CLIFF---NOW WHAT?
|DON'T JUMP! If you have the facts, know the truth---you can make a wise choice.
November 24, 2012
POLITICS, CONDITIONS AND CHOICES"
Our guest, Larry
Doyle, is a former Wall Street Executive and currently the originator and author of "The Best Financial Blog of
2012. Mr. Doyle, a Main Street listener favorite, is regarded an expert on financial matters and national interest issues
and is a regular contributor on other national radio, TV and financial periodicals.
• The Reverend, Dr.
Martin Luther King, Jr said: "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than....."
• Wall Street Thoughts Before & After Election--Numbing of the Public
• Federal Reserve Printing
$$--Monetizing Debt--Future Conflicts
• Disparity Between the Market & Reality of American Families
• The Stock Act--Insider Info Continues to Flow--Exemptions Abound
• The Fiscal Cliff: What is it? Entitlements/Reform/Cuts What has to be Done?
• Economy is "Walking Pneumonia"
with Major Drags
• Housing Market NOT Healthy, Real Unemployment
• Short Upswing Reports vs. Time Line Realities
• Structural Reform w/"Real Regulators" Needed--NOT More Laws
• Another Trillion $ Deficit--America's Credit Rating? Interest Rates?
• Gov't Has
an Eye on Personal Retirement Accounts--Can They?
• Update on East Coast Conditions 1 month after
Commentary: Rudi K's perspective on the burden we face. The fiscal
cliff is the end result of spending money we don't have. We are a nation out of control with one piggy bank, that
of the American Taxpayer and 535 politicians all shaking every last penny out of it. We must INSIST on accountability,
lip service is NOT acceptable. Our choices are clear, the consequences are real. Choose wisely.
|THE BLAME GAME---AGAIN!
|Let's Get Off Of This Merry-Go-Around
RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED: LET'S GET OFF OF THIS MERRY-GO-ROUND"
The election is over and there is an endless amount of attention given to who won, why, who lost,
why and theory after theory of what went wrong, who was at fault, etc, etc. It's time to move on, but look what that means
to some and let's see who's doing what to whom, what's in our future, who can alter the outcome and what needs
to be done to make POSITIVE ADVANCEMENTS that are so dearly needed.
• Israel is One of This
Nation's Most Faithful & Strongest Allies--Be Attentive, Stand With Her
• Campaigns Are Over, New
Agendas Want $$ Contributions--Did You Get Your Thank You Yet?
• Politicians Now Positioning For 2014--Never Ends--What
About America's Issues
• Secession Talk: Ridiculous and UNAMERICAN (Straight Talk regarding Americans)
• An Honest Look at Where We Are Today
• Based On Where We Are and Who We're With--What's Ahead and What's
• Congress has Pathetic Approval Rating--Americans Complain--Then Re-elect them--Why?
We know Who's to Blame--Time to Accept Change Starts at the Foundation
• We CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE--Starting Today, Starting at Home
on Accountable OR Cut off Their Heads--Your Vote is Your Sword
Rudi K delivers an impassioned message that strikes at the heart of the American family.
The truth is that doing things the way we have, for more than most of would care to admit, hasn't worked out too
well for us or our beloved country. We need to return to the guidelines our founding fathers set for themselves as they
guided this nation on the path to become the greatest nation on earth. On their honor, we relied and grew into "ONE
NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL". Nothing else is acceptable--NOTHING.
"CHATTING WITH REAL HEROES"-- TOGETHER, THEY CHANGED THE WORLD
Our guests are the real heroes that were with Easy Company, as depicted in the book "BAND
OF BROTHERS" that later became an award winning HBO miniseries by the same name. Easy Company was in
the US Army's 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division. The men from Camp
Toccoa, Ga. fought in many combat operations. Some of those ETO combats included: Normandy Invasion
(D-Day), Bastogne (Battle of the Bulge), Holland (Operation Market Garden) and the march to Hitler's Eagle Nest (Kehlsteinhaus
above Berchtesgaden). Out of respect, we won't outline the topics, we only list the guests and a few
of their medals and citations. Sometimes there aren't words to describe---sometimes it's best to let you feel.
• Ssgt Albert "Al" Mampre:
Purple Heart(2), Bronze Star, Good Conduct Medal, various regimental citations
• PFC Edwin "Ed"
Pepping: Purple Heart, Bronze Star, Pres. Citation, ETO Medal w/in D-Day Spear
• T-4 George Luz (Son
George Luz, Jr. for his dad): Purple Heart, Bronze Star, WWII Victory, Pres. Citation
• Added Guest: Tim Gray, Founder/Chairman
of WWII Foundation, Award winning doc. film producer
NOTE: All of these men still
serve, volunteering their time and talents to educate, lecture and support worthwhile projects and organizations.
We continue with our VERY SPECIAL VETERANS DAY PROGRAM. WWII Veterans, Al Mampre and Ed
Pepping continue sharing their experiences with us. We are now joined by three special women.
These ladies worked in the aircraft plants, and are among the sisterhood that became known as "ROSIE
THE RIVETERS". American women became the driving force and critical support team that,
through their service, made sure our fighting forces had everything they needed, everything this nation could possibly
provide--and PDQ. We list their names and their contribution to the war effort. These ladies now serve as officers
in the American Rosie the Riveters Association (AZ--largest chapter in the US) Hear these individuals as they share
among each other and with us. It's a time of Service and Pride for America by Americans. Share it with your
family and friends.
• France Ellis: Boeing Plant--Bulk Heads of the P-38
Today: President of ARRA (AZ)
• Arlene Crary: Boeing Plant--Skins
on end half of wings of the B-17 & B-29 Today: V.P. ARRA (AZ)
Wilma Rees: Boeing Plant--Skins on end half of wings of the B-17 Today: Sec. ARRA (AZ)
Closing: Rudi K, on behalf of everyone involved with Main Street Out Loud, sums it up with a few
words: We are humbled, honored and grateful for having the opportunity to speak and learn from
these men and women--THE REAL HEROES. Because of them--WE ARE FREE. Because of them--WE ARE!
|OUR FOUNDING FATHERS
|"This is NOT what they had in mind".
WHAT HAVE WE DONE AND WHAT ARE WE DOING?
We start the program with our guest, Jerrol LeBaron, Executive Producer of the exceptional
documentary film entitled **"Fools on the Hill". When you're ready to make a difference, what
does it take to make a change?
• Politicians say they
understand & relate--Examples: They don't have a clue
• Political leaders have ONE
purpose: Solve Problems--Why they are delelect
• Getting petitions on a ballot costs
mega $$, organizations pay "volunteers" for signatures
• Eye Opener: It's a long &
difficult road to change "business as usual" in Congress
• More than 12,500 PAGES OF LAWS secretively
passed in the past 4 years
• Congress never argues bills--they argue positions for power--Time for MAJOR overhaul
continue with our guest, Jerrol LeBaron. And--we discuss the reality of the vote this coming Tuesday, Nov. 6th. We don't
tell you who to vote for---BUT--we ask you to cast an educated vote---YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Party Line Voting--Easy to do--But not the job description of elected officials
• Jerrol gives reasons for NOT voting for candidate--reasons FOR voting for a candidate
• Political Parties have one interest: Attaining more POWER
• Political Reform has never
worked--Focus needs to be on Transparency
• Washington is broken--Incumbents are responsible--VOTE ALL OUT
Commentary: Today, BILLIONS of $$$ are raised during campaigns. How much more will
it cost us for true leadership and representation. The more campaigns cost, the less we can expect. Money is ruining
our basic form of government. MSOL also looks at reasons that keep some very exceptional individuals from
considering running for public office.
**"Fools on the Hill"--To order your copy
of this "must see" documentary and/or to learn more on how you can help change Washington,
|Bill Montgomery, Maricopa County Atty (AZ)
|On the air with Rudi K
POSITIVE SOLUTIONS REQUIRES GREAT LEADERSHIP
Our guest embodies the qualities we want in
leadership. He is strong in character, guided by good morals, honesty, ethics, decency, principles, selflessness and he is
a man of honor. Bill Montgomery is as American as apple pie and baseball. We interview this exceptional individual
on topics of both local and national interest. Hear truth, candor and know that there are people worth your support---you
just need to find them in your area. America needs great leadership---YOU deserve great leaders.
1: • Phx PD Operation: Arrests 20 Gang
Members: Murder, Drugs, Money Laundering, etc.
Arrested, But Evidence Testing Delays May Cause Legal Obligation to Release
• Medical Marijuana: Federal Law Trumps
State Law on Growing, Dispensing, Possession & Use
• Dispenseries are Preferred
Targets For Criminals Wanting #1 Cash and #2 Drugs
• Medical Purposes? Surprising Statistics on
Who Register for Medical Marijuana Needs
We continue hearing what an
Exemplary Example of Great Leadership has to say on a variety of subjects, including domestic and
international issues. At West Point, he studied National Security and Public Affairs under some very noted military
and private educators. He presents a clear and understandable view on the utter failure in Libya and the war in Afghanistan.
• Political Idea to Restrict Choices Within Election Process: Proposition 121
is a VERY BAD Idea
• Legal Issues Raised + Money Will Continue to be Most Influential Point of Elections
• When Political Commercials are Misleading or Lies, is there
a Desire to Prosecute?
• At West Point, Montgomery Studied Nat'l
Security % Public Affairs--Hear Educated Opinion on Lybia Failure
an 11 Year War: As a Decorated Combat Veteran Shares Facts & His Military-Minded Opinion
We appreciate all the calls we had during these two hours.
Some very strong points made by callers. As we always say: We have the smartest listeners and their calls are
the most thoughtful presented on any program.
|It's Quite Clear: You're Being Propositioned
|Whether you're "THE GRADUATE" or not
ALL THOSE PROPOSITIONS: WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
Dr. Byron Schlomach, noted
economist, author, lecturer, consultant and director of the Goldwater Institute’s Center for Economic
Prosperity joins us for both hours. Dr. Schlomach is known for his plain spoken and candid views and
is one of Main Street's most popular guests. We look at the facts and truthfully explain the end result. Plus, Dr. Schlomach
and Rudi K each disclose their vote.
• Proposition 114-Crime Victim Protection From Liability
for Damages (A no-brainer)
• Proposition 115-Deals
with Judicial Terms/Retirement/Appointments/Nominees
• Proposition 116-Property Tax
Exemptions (What does it do for business & the state?)
• Proposition 117-Property
Tax on Assessed Value (Is it a more fair tax for everyone?)
• Proposition 118-Establishing Permanent
Funds (mention carries into next hour)
We continue examining and
clarifying AZ Propositions with Dr. Schlomach
• Proposition 118-Establishing Permanent Funds
(Capping revenue to schools, univ. & prisons)
• Proposition 119-Exchange State Trust Lands for other
Public Land in AZ (amending an oversight)
• Proposition 120-State Sovereignty (AZ controls it's public land,
air, water, minerals, wildlife, etc)
• Proposition 121-Direct Primary Election Law (This
is a badly written proposal with too many loose ends)
• Proposition 204-Taxation (Another attempt
to raise sales tax in AZ--PERMANENTLY--BAD TIMING & MISLEADING. This proposition uses the old standby "education" as the reason for the
increase, while the funds go for much else.)
apologize to all the callers that we were unable to get to during these two hours. We had great input by callers, our
lines were lit up. Due to time constraints, we left many calls unanswered.
Main Street Out Loud is about YOU---please call again.
|Oct. 13--Special Guests
|(L-R) Dr. Banjrauh, M. Edwards, Dr. Walker, P. Miller, H. Saghari, Dr. Moorthy, M. Carpenter
October 13, 2012
Breast Cancer Awareness "A
FAMILY SPECIAL--INFORMATION FOR LIFE" Part II
The most comprehensive, informative and advanced program presented on
this disease and the road to a cure. HEAR--HOPE--LIVE
Rudi starts this hour with a perspective, yet to be heard, about the debate between V.P. Joe
Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan. Plus, he holds nothing back about the way the talk show "puffers" play their
listeners like a fiddle. Think America--don't be diverted from the real issues that affect this nation. All
this political "rock throwing" may be good radio and tv controversy, but it does nothing for our real problems.
Guest: Dr. Hedieh Saghari--Radiologist, Neuroradiologist, Published author in medical field and popular
• Dr. Saghari addresses the unreliable information being put out by
the government and some insurance companies on who should have mammograms and other female check ups.
We also discuss the accuracy of the 3 types of mammograms. Always insist on 3-D
Lise Walker--Noted Breast Surgeon, First & youngest woman appointed Chief of Surgery-Army Corps of Engineers
• Dr. Walker updates us on the latest procedures regarding Lymph nodes, location of some lymph
nodes, purpose of lymph nodes, types of breast cancer surgeries
Guest: Dr. Brenda Moorthy--Oncoplastic
Breast Surgeon, combines sound oncology principles with plastic surgery for best results
• Dr. Moorthy defines one
of the latest surgical procedures called "nipple sparing surgery". How it differs from what surgeons consider
as a "normal" mastectomy. How this surgery benefits a patient and who is qualifed to have this surgery. What
are the chances for recurrence with this surgery?
Guest: Dr. Robert Bajnrauh--Plastic & Reconstructive
Surgeon, proficient in microsurgical transfer, implants, local flaps and the advanced technique of the DIEP free-flap
• Dr. Bajnrauh explains the advantages of single stage breast reconstruction after mastectomy,
Who is good candidate for this surgery, What are the drawbacks
We continue with our doctors from the first hour and after the break: We
add 3 ladies that are breast cancer survivors.
Dr. Bajnrauh continues explaining the
additional options, other than implants, after breast cancer. He gives a detailed description of the DIEP procedure
and the added options this gives a woman.
Guest: Paulla Miller--Survivor
of 4 years. Paulla also is the Community Outreach & Patient Resource Manager at JCLBHRC
Carpenter-- Survivor of 17 years. Mindy is the Project Manager for Arizona YOUNG Breast Cancer Survivor Support
Guest: Mikala Edwards--Survivor of just over 1 year. Mikala is Community Educator with
YOUNG Breast Cancer Survivor Support Initiative
The three survivors speak frankly about experiences dealing with hearing
about their own diagnosis, the importance of the right kind of support, the thought process, health, surgery, life long support and
what is available for others. These ladies are survivors, they are conquerors. They are the living example of
HOPE. If you are in doubt, if you feel a need for a diagnosis, don't let anyone deter you from getting an answer.
IT'S YOUR RIGHT. Contact
a recognized breast cancer center for educational material and the answer to your questions. Do not rely on searching
the internet ---not all information is reliable. AND ABOVE ALL: REMEMBER THAT EARLY DETECTION IS KEY. There
is REASON to HOPE---and----there IS A CURE---INSIST ON FINDING IT!
In loving memory of Erin Voll (8/27/1983--9/28/2012)
|Guests on Oct. 6, 2012
|(L-R) Miller, Carpenter,(Louise M), Cunnliff, (Rudi K), Gage, Dr. Murty, Dr. Khattab
October 6, 2012
Breast Cancer Awareness "A FAMILY SPECIAL--INFORMATION FOR LIFE" Part I
The most comprehensive,
informative and advanced program presented on this disease and the road to a cure. ONE out of EIGHT women are affected
by breast cancer. Over 200,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer each year and more than 41,000 lives are lost,
annually, to this disease. YOU NEED TO LISTEN---YOU NEED TO KNOW THERE IS HOPE.
Intro by Rudi K, Dedication of Series in Memory of a Special Lady: Erin Voll
Heather Cunliffe--Assoc. Prof. Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) & Heads up Breast &
Ovarian Cancer Research Unit
• Dr. Cunliffe addresses how cancer forms, DNA, basic types
of cancer, genetics, myths, statistics, best times to give self-examinations
Gage, Director of John C. Lincoln Breast Health and Research Center & a Breast Cancer Survivor (6 1/2 yrs)
• Ms. Gage addresses early signs of breast cancer, self observations and examinations, history of mammography,
types, latest advancements, why 3-D is best, who needs and when to start having mammograms
Miller--Community Outreach & Patient Resource Mngr (JCLBHRC) & a Breast Cancer Survivor (4yrs)
Miller gives some details on how to give self-examination, when not to examine, more signs of abnormalities, how
to administer an examination to someone else. She identifies areas for support through state
and federal resources, how to apply, pluse help for those unqualified persons.
We continue with our Guests from the first hour, clarifying funding available, considerations of
estrogen therapy and further understanding 3-D mammography and . We then add 3 more guests during this hour.
Sherry Gage continues with us and gives us some insight into John C. Lincoln Breast Health and Research
Center. She also reminds us breast cancer does not follow any rules and the new regulations
(with Affordable Care Act) that restrict or suggest less need for examinations or mammograms are not necessarily in your best
interest. Don't rely on the media to inform you, you must EDUCATE YOURSELF.
Guest: Mazen Khattab, MD--Medical
Practitioner focusing on Oncology and Hematology with medical treatment emphasis through Chemo Therapy medications
Guest: Murali Murty, MD, MPA--Medical Practitioner, focusing on treatment of breast cancer including whole
breast and accelerated partial breast irradiation via high dose rate brachy-therapy
• Doctors Khattab and Murty,
highly regarded by peers and patients, explain early screening, they discuss the different treatments for breast cancer,
the reasons for one over the other, if or when both types of treatments are used as a combination of treatment,
the side affects of these treatments--Chemo Therapy and Radiation Therapy.
Carpenter-- Project Manager for Arizona YOUNG Breast Cancer Survivor Support Inititative, backed by the
CDC. She is also a Breast Cancer Survivor (17yrs), diagnosed at the young age of 20.
Carpenter explains the unique questions and issues young women have with dating, fertility, relationships and
how does diagnosis differ from those diagnosed later in life.
K asks the guests: What is the NUMBER ONE question you get from those diagnosed with Breast Cancer? The answer
to Rudi's question tells us there are many women (and men) that are not aware of what needs to be
done, what options are available and what advancements have been made. We must strive to continue educating and
emphasising the importance of EARLY DETECTION. There is REASON to HOPE---and----there
IS A CURE---INSIST ON FINDING IT!
|ABOVE ALL ELSE
|FIRST: AMERICA FIRST
September 29, 2012
"AMERICA FIRST" (Part VI)
"Campaigns, Candidates and Candy"
Fanfare, fund raisers, rallies, caravans, extravaganzas, speeches,
promises, deals, kissing babies, shaking hands and lots of candy. We remove the sugar coating and bring you the facts,
truthfully and without bias, partisanship, political correctness or allusive tap-dancing. We keep it real. LISTEN
IF YOU'RE READY FOR STRAIGHT TALK
• Winking at Wall Street, Thumbing Their Nose at Tax Paying Americans
• What Happnes if Congress
Bribes Public with the Publics Money
• Organizers Use $$ to Pay People to Support
or Disrupt Political Rallies
• Main Stream Media Doctors Video, Manipulates the Truth in Reporting
• Asking fAmericans to Sacrifice, While Living High on Tax Payer Money
• Fair Play "Everyone
Plays by the Same Set of Rules"--Really?
• Astute, Strong & On Target Statement--Proves to be Idle Words
• Calling a Spade a Spade--The Polls, Political Endorsements--
"NOW" is not a game, America is not the game board and Americans are not the game pieces or pawns!
|ABOVE ALL ELSE
|FIRST: AMERICA FIRST
September 22, 2012
"AMERICA FIRST" (Part V)
"Choosing Power, Creating Poverty"
Too many Americans are slipping closer to the levels
of poverty and those in poverty, are losing hope of ever getting out. This is America "Land of Opportunity".
What has happened? Why are so many Americans losing it all while the rich keep getting richer and richer.
LISTEN IF YOU'RE READY FOR STRAIGHT TALK
• Deliberate Diversions to Keep You From Realizing Real Issues
• You Have Power--Don't be
Misled or Distracted
• Nat'l Pew Report: Stark Figures for Middle America
• American Households Recent
Loss $50,000.00 of Net Wealth
• America "Land of Opportunity" Is it Only for Some Today?
Census Bureau: Greater Divisions Between Rich and Middle Americans
• NYC: Nation's Financial Center-- 1 out
of 5 Residents Now Considered Poor
• Cronyism & Corruption: You Hold Power, be Informed, Vote Out the
This "NOW" is not a game, America is not the game board and
Americans are not the game pieces or pawns!
|ABOVE ALL ELSE
|FIRST: AMERICA FIRST
September 15, 2012
"AMERICA FIRST" (Part IV)
"Voter ID: Depriving or Assuring"
If you plan on living in America and if your children plan on staying
and living in America, you MUST think about certain, specific issues. We are presenting an "IN YOUR FACE" look
at critical issues that must be considered before we cast our votes. This election will determine the future of America. LISTEN
IF YOU'RE READY FOR STRAIGHT TALK
• Overview of Uprisings in Middle East --Over a Video? 9-11 Coincidence?
• Diversions Add to Unsolved
Issues--AMERICA FIRST--We MUST FOCUS
• Voter ID: Disenfranchising of Citizens?
Definition Not Applicable
• National Study of Effects: Reliable? Race Driven? Hidden Agenda? The Truth
• Why Minorities Should be Offended by Opinions Offered in Study
• The Overwhelming Proof
that Similar Cautions (Proof of Identification) Are Used Every
• Extreme, Offensive Measures
Used to Identify Grandma--BUT--Blind Eye for Voters
• Safety of 135 Passengers More Important than Freedoms
of 300 Million (+) Americans
This "NOW" is not a game, America is not the
game board and Americans are not the game pieces or pawns!
|ABOVE ALL ELSE
|FIRST: AMERICA FIRST
September 8, 2012
"AMERICA FIRST" (Part III) "Law
& Order vs Ma & the Border"
If you plan on living in America and if your children plan on
staying and living in America, you MUST think about certain, specific issues. We are presenting an "IN YOUR FACE"
look at critical issues that must be considered before we cast our vote. Listen, if you want the truth--STRAIGHT
• Extravagant, Expensive, Excessive--Conventions Are Big Money Pep Rallies
• Critiquing the
Best Speakers, the Messages & Who's Telling the Truth
• Observing 9/11--Sending
Troops to Fight--Unsecure Borders--What Message?
• "No Papers, No Fear" Organization Travels
America, Mandates American Laws Change
• Illegal Immigrants Get Closer to the "Dream Act" With
Law Stopping Deportation
• Splitting Families is a Sympathy Pitch for This Side of Border--No Problem Other
• The Drain on America: America and Americans in America MUST be First
MUST: First: America First in ALL things for Americans in America
|ABOVE ALL ELSE
|FIRST: AMERICA FIRST
September 1, 2012
"AMERICA FIRST" (Part II)
"Education: Questionable Examples"
If you plan on living in America and if your children plan
on staying and living in America, you MUST think about certain, specific issues. We are presenting an "IN YOUR FACE"
look at critical issues that must be considered before we cast our votes. Listen if
you're ready for STRAIGHT TALK
• WARNING: Decision: You can Hear the Truth or Go Watch Cartoons
& Politicians with Uncivil, Evil, Even Race Baiting Vitriol--Why?
• Education: Subjecting
America's Youth to Teachings That Shape Tomorrow's Leaders
• President Honors Activist
That Praises Dictator & States Republicans Hate Latinos
• If Public School Invites a Speaker
that Lies to Students-- Right of Free Speech?
• What Your Child Thinks About America, Freedom and the
Future? Do You Know?
• Board of Education, Quality & Doctrines Taught--Your Vote Decides a Child's
• A MUST: First: America First in ALL things for Americans in America
NATION CAN'T HOLD UP IF YOU DON'T STAND UP!"
|ABOVE ALL ELSE
|FIRST: AMERICA FIRST
August 25, 2012
"AMERICA FIRST" (Part I)
"America First for Americans"
If you plan on living in America and if your children plan on staying and
living in America, you MUST think about certain, specific issues. We are presenting a FOUR PART, "in
your face" look at these issues and we're letting the chips fall where they may. We're giving you
some perspectives for you to consider before you decide how you'll vote. We understand
how bold our statement is, but it is needed. STRAIGHT TALK--before the political convention(s) hype.
• Warning: This program may not be suitable for......
• Two-Thirds of Americans Blame
Same People Running For Re-Election
• The Foxes Steal Your Chickens and Send You to the Soup Line
Cronyism & Insideous Relationship Between D.C. & Wall Street
• A Weaker America On Their Watch--Why
Return Them to Washington?
• Political Endorsements, Backroom Deals Made--You're Not Included
• Parties and PACs Prefer Destruction Over Education
• A MUST: First: America
First in ALL things for Americans in America
"THIS NATION CAN'T HOLD UP IF YOU DON'T
|BEFORE YOU BUY OFF THE BANDWAGON...
August 18, 2012
"SNAKE OIL AND THOSE THAT SELL
We look at some of the money-making scams that people come up with to pad their
pockets, enhance their wealth, all in the name of caring about you, this nation, preserving freedom, The Constitution, etc. They call themselves patriots,
what they preach and teach is in the best interest of America, if they care about you and the future of this nation; if it's
the truth and it's about freedom, why do you have to pay them?
• "Liberty in a bottle", Debt Interest Payments, We Re-elect "THEM?"
• Political Parties Aren't the Answer--Why Let Them Control You?
• The Constitution Doesn't Favor
Anyone--It Protects Everyone
• Ineffective Congress--New Approach, New Faces..Voters Decide
PACs--Secret Ways for Super Rich to Influence & Corrupt System
of people, websites and organizations that promote hatred and violence through unfounded comments and accusations. Piting
American against American is a history lesson this nation doesn't need to repeat. America needs leaders that are
committed to the common good of all Americans. America needs leadership that puts AMERICA FIRST. (Click here to read this entire commentary)
|THE SIGNS ARE THERE
|Intuition and that "Inner Voice" is telling you what to do. ARE YOU LISTENING?
August 11, 2012
"CAN YOU READ THE SIGNS?"
There was a time when intuition played a big part in everyday life and, more often than not, when we heeded
that "inner voice" and our gut feelings, it worked out better for us. What has happened to us today? Why do we rely
on the main stream media to interpret things for us, tell us what we should think and do---we're smarter than ever, why
can't we make our own decisions? We look at some signs.
• Laws Written by Politicians To Govern All--But Exempt Themselves
• Lesson of Chick-fil-A,
Minority Preaches One Thing, Acts Differently
• Anti-Hunting Group Wants U.S. Olympian to Die, Kill Herself
Senator Uses Senate Position to Spread "Rumor"-What About Jobs, etc?
• Candidates are Unapproachable
by "The People"
• Don't Need a Change in Office--We Need Change in Values
August 4, 2012
"THE LAW, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT".
Our guest, Mr. Bill Montgomery, the Maricopa County (AZ) attorney gives us a clear insight into
the issues you want clarified. We had so much to discuss, time ran out before we were able to cover all the
issues and we regret for leaving so many of your phone calls unanswered. But, here are the issues we were
able to present to you.
• Laws on Free Speech, Religion, Commerce (Chic-Fil-A incident)
• Tolerance and Acceptance is Touted,
But Not Displayed
• Redistricting, the Process and Why
• Child Welfare--Staggering Data--Staggering
• New Reporting-Investigator Training-Diligent Improvement of System
• UN ATT Sidelined--Bigger
Picture if W/O Controls Right of Gun Ownership
• Stats on Gun Laws, Assault Weapons, Mass Killings, Ability
July 28, 2012
Our guest, Mr. Larry Doyle, former Wall Street executive, author, lecturer and Radio,
TV and print media personality sought for his wisdom in the areas of economy, finance, regulatory procedures and
other areas of monetary concerns. Always candid, Mr. Doyle is plain spoken and delivers the TRUTH.
• Commodity Futures Trading Comm.--Moves Behind Closed Doors
• Goldman, Chase, Citigroup, BofA Suffer
Credit Ratings Cuts
• Credit Downgrades..Europe..Recession..Cause and Effect
• 18% Americans on Food
Stamps and Disability..More to Come
• Higher Learning..Cost of Education..Dismal Results.."A RACKET"
• Student Loans..Nearly One Trillion $$..Is This Next Bubble?
• LIBOR (London Interbank Overnight Rate)..Gigantic
Line: Beware of the links between politicians and the investment banking industry. Favorable considerations
for heavy campaign contributions, these are the makings of serious, egregious and corrupt practices that could bring
America and other nations closer to the edge of the abyss.
|Gov't Control of Healthcare: Bad Law--Bad Medicine
|Doctors Stressed Over Pressure to Comply With Bad Practices
July 21, 2012
"AFFORDABLE CARE ACT--Obamacare".
Hear our guests, both highly respected medical practitioners, speak about the real facts about the national healthcare system
that is coming to your doctor's office (provided he still has an office). These two physicians speak candidly
as to what is going on that is making your doctor think about closing shop.
• First: A Statement Regarding the Aurora, Colorado Tragedy
• Why are Majority of Medical Practitioners
• What is the Truth as to Why Healthcare is so Expensive?
• Government Interference
With Doctor-Patient Relationship
• FCCCER and the ACO Rules--Retread of Failed HMO System
Being Bought Up, Doctors Working FOR Hospitals
• First Time in America--Longevity of Life To Decrease
• THIS LAW MUST
BE REPEALED--HERE'S HOW
We ran out of time and could not get to the issue of TRUE healthcare
reform. Therefore, we have scheduled to have a group of medical practitioners with us on August 25, 2012. Mark
your calendars and tune in for a serious discussion about definite, logical, workable reform steps that need to be taken.
|We've Got TRUTHFUL Answers!
"You've Got Questions--We've
Got Some Truthful Answers"
• How Long Avg. American Works to Pay Share of Gov't Spending
• Could Gov't Force You to Give
Your Paycheck Up?
• Americans Held 60% of GM Stock--We Were Promised Profits
• Has TARP Program Paid
Dividends--Are We Better Off?
IRS Hiring Thousands to Deal With Tax Laws of Obamacare
• What is Real Amount
of Penalty and Maximum--Can IRS Collect?
• Gov't Attys Bet Americans Will be Scared (Jefferson
COMMENTARY: OUR TRIBUTE TO VETERANS
(We just celebrated the anniversary of our independence. Everyday that we are free, is a day that we should be thankful to
all those that have ever served and all those that still serve--it is only through their commitment to protect and
defend America that we remain free. You may also read this tribute, it is posted on the Essays Page.
|More than Genius--Common Sense
July 7, 2012
TO INSANITY" Albert Einstein's definition of Insanity:
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". We have just celebrate our 236th
Anniversary of Independence. We look at where we are and how we got here--doing the same thing over and over.
Examples of Where We Are--Laying a Foundation
• Senator Puts it
in Plain English--Lays Into Political Inefficiencies
• Examples of Laws Passed--Another Broken Promise to America
• When Washington Runs Business--Failures Abound
• 7/3/08, BHO Calls Bush Unpatriotic
Doing the same
thing over and over, electing the same people, time and again, and expecting them to change things? They're the
ones that have been in office and led us to where we are today. And, they want us to re-elect them to do what?????
• House and Senate Work Very Few Days--Earn Plenty
• No Wonder They Want To Stay--It's NOT a Job!
• Americans Lose Jobs, Homes, Savings--Politicians
• Realty Hits Again--Jobs, Economy Not Good
• Since 2006---Before Recession--Plenty
• Win War or Bring Them Home--End Politics, Ambitions, Profits
• If Your Work Results
Were as Poor as Politicians--You're Fired
BOTTOM LINE: It's time we face reality; that
we can't rely on the same people that have driven us to the edge of the cliff. We can't buy into
their empty promises or tolerate their broken promises. We can't re-elect them. If they were in office
in 2006, then they were responsible for where we are today. And we're not in good shape. If we re-elect
these people and believe things will be different, we're INSANE. We'll have more of the same
and we, as Americans, can't settle, any longer, for what we are becoming. This is America, we're Americans and
Americans don't compromise when it comes to INDEPENDENCE, our family or our future---DO WE?
|Enough of the Hype---Enough of the Lies
|And WE want it NOW!!
June 30, 2012
So many Americans are asking: "What is going on in America?", "Why
aren't we getting answers?" and "What's happening to us?". There are plenty of questions, there
just aren't many willing to give us HONEST answers. Today, our guests give us candid, clear answers.
"We're Getting Answers--We're Getting The Truth"
Our guest is Larry Doyle, author & former Wall Street Exec.
• The Four Reasons Wall Street Can't Be Trusted
• Economy is a "Walking Pneumonia"--How Long?
• The Insidious Tie Between Wall Street and Washington D.C
• Outlook for Economy By Year's
• What Should Avg. Americans Do NOW?
Our Guest, Sheriff
Joe Arpaio, Maricopa Co., AZ
• SCOTUS Decision--Any Teeth in SB1070?
• President Directs DHS & ICE to End Help to AZ
• What's Behind These Latest Orders?
• DOJ, Eric Holder Takes Arpaio to Court
• Latest in Investigation into Pres. Obama's
• CIS (D.C. Think Tank) Reveals Terrorists Exploiting Easing Laws
June 23, 2012
Our Theme Is:
"Who Do You Trust--Who Can You Trust"
• Media Producer Calls Liberal Media Deceptive & Untruthful
• More Revealed
of Drones Spying on Americans
• SCOTUS Upholds Strip Search, Anytime/Anywhere/Anything
HR347 Do They Limit Rights of Americans?
• Background on Contempt of Congress
• Has AG Lied, Snubbed & Denied Committee?
• Is F&F
Probe About Justice or About Politics?
• Pelosi Accuses Republicans of Limiting Voters
Says Diners Will Determine Nation's Future
Bottom Line: Elected leaders
need to throw politics out the window and act like adults. Instead of party, party, party being the focus, it is time
to get back to making decisions that will enhance the well-being, safety and security of all Americans. If they can't
do this, if party politics are their focus, then it is time for them to step down. We will demand their resignation,
or vote them out of office. They need to pack up their personal belongings and save this nation and it's people
further disrespect, hardships and even, loss of life. Today, Washington, D.C. and those that we have sent there, are
becoming a disgrace to the American system of justice, our way of government and our supposed rule of law. Is it any
wonder that we are at odds with one another? Our elected, once respected, representatives, as national leaders, are
miserable, failing examples in decency, truth and trust.
|Is it broken?
June 16, 2012
Our Theme Is:
"It's Not About The Law, It's Not About America"
• Majority of Americans Agree on Obeying Laws
• Judges First Ruling--Did
Pressure Cause Change in Ruling
• Leaks Out About President's Coming Fiat
• President Sidesteps
Congress With Executive Order
• President Contradicts His
Own Statement--Is Order Legal?
• President's interview by Latino
News Group Sept. 28, 2011
• President: We Are a Nation of Laws--BUT....
• President: We
Have to Pass Bills Through Legislature
• President: Health Care Reform Important to Latino Community
• President: Latino Population Exploding--Numbers Means Power
The goal of government is no longer about a nation under the rule of law. Today, it's not about the
well being, safety and security of the American people. Today, government is about power--period. The common good
for all Americans is not the common goal that was, once upon a time, the single most important purpose of
forming, what became a government of, by and for the people. You and I, we can start the process that takes
us back to once upon a time and moves us forward to a better tomorrow.
June 9, 2012
"In Tune" or Are YOU "Out of Touch"? Find Out For Yourself
• Here's What Was Known--Why Take So Long To Let Us In On The Truth?
• Some Suggest BEA
May Be Cooking The Books
• What's to Consider--Political Parties Need to Stop Childish Squabbling
Europe Nations Sinking, Bailouts Needed, How Is America Affected?
Says Private Sector Is Fine--Is He "Out of Touch?"
• So Many Economic Woes--Federal Spending Grows--Is Gov't Friend or Foe?
• Who's Watching You
And What Are They Doing With That Information?
• American Gov't
Spying On American Citizens--Threat to Privacy & Security
• If Drones Fall Victim to Malfunctions
or Terrorist Hackers--Then What?
• Why Re-elect Those In Office For Last 6 Yrs? Haven't They Done
We can't keep re-electing these same people that have run time
after time on promises of jobs, economy, illegal immigration, border security and other issues. If this was your track
record at work, promising and not delivering---would you still have your job? So, why should
they keep theirs?
|If it looks, walks and talks like a....
|It's a Political Hack
tell you that if you elect them, they'll take care of things, what do they mean?
Mayor of America's Most Populated City Focuses on Big Picture--Slurpy Downsizing
• US Bureau of Labor Statistics--Unveils
The Real Picture, Wall Street Gets It--Do YOU?
• Elected County Assessor Steps Aside Due to Inquiry--But, Keeps
His Huge Salary
• Elected County Supervisor Sues Her County--Wants $975,000.00 + Legal Fees Paid
Yet, the constituents
of these elected leaders are jobless, no longer receive unemployment benefits, are losing their homes and
can't afford the prices at the grocery store or the gas pump. But??
If that's what
our locally elected officials, that live in our neighborhood are doing to us, then pray tell, what are those on
the federal level doing to us?
• Congressman Decides to Fly Across America With Panel to Look Into Border
• So Much Tax Money Spent on Travel, Lodging, Meals, etc--THEY LEARNED THIS?
• Nothing But a Taxpayer Funded Ploy to Posture For Upcoming
• Fund Raisers Do Well When Border Issues Are Part of Platform--
• What If We Eliminate ALL Incumbents
That Have Held Office Since 2006?
PROGRAM NOTE: The aircraft referred to
was the B-24 aka "The Liberator". American manufacturing rolled this needed aircraft out at
the rate of ONE PER HOUR during WWII. And today? With all our advancements in technology, tremendous tools
and equipment---yet, in 30 YEARS, we're unable to do more than build just a few miles of fencing on our border. these
aircraft had to fly, our border hasn't moved, it's still the same and in the same place, as it was over 100 years
ago. Seems that no one is really serious about a secure border.
keep re-electing these same people that have run time after time on promises of jobs, economy, illegal immigration, border
security and other issues. Overall, we are in terrible shape and still Congress continues to borrow more, spend
more, still refuses to work within a budget and we're in debt, we owe the staggering reality
of over $15 Trillion Dollars. And they want re-elected? If this was your track record at work,
promising your boss for six years and not accomplishing what you promised---would you still have your job?
|Honoring Some of America's Best...
|Passed On and Now Laid at Rest
May 26, 2012
"THE VOICES OF VETERANS" (A Memorial Weekend Special)
Every year, at this time, to honor and remember those that served and gave all, ceremonies are held throughout America
and in other nations. The ceremonies, too often, are filled with speeches by celebrities, politicians and others that never
served, even some (during draft status) that finagled exemptions. At MSOL, we feel this is a time to hear from those that
served, that wore the uniform and were prepared to give all. The guidelines to today's program were simple: Only Veterans
and those intricately involved with organizations that provide direct support for our military men and women are invited to
call in. We gave them open time to talk about anything they felt needed to be said. We let them speak at length. Wouldn't
you agree that it's TIME TO HEAR FROM THE VETERANS.
speaks about National Guard deployments and employment issues
• Vietnam Veteran wrote "Is It Okay To Cry
Now" (Read by Rudi K)
• Marine SSgt Tim Chambers Calls with Update on Rolling Thunder from Washington,
• Combat Veteran, Injured/Disabled, Speaks on Frustration with VA & it's inattentiveness
hour we continue to take calls from Veterans and the founders of military support organizations.
Chris Siedentop, Founder of The Phoenix Soldiers, Honoring Veterans & Speaks of Current Veteran Needs
Whose Son is Now Serving, Addresses Concerns Regarding NDAA and Potential Unlawful Orders
• Karen Stark, Co-Founder of The Hugs Project, Reminds People Some Troops Feel
Neglected, Frustration W/Those Americans That "Just Don't Get It"
We encourage you
to prod the politicians in Washington and in your state to fund programs that our veterans need
today and to insist that the Veterans Administration has the staff, gets rid of the waste and becomes as efficient in
their efforts as the men and women that we send to war. The time has come to put Veterans issues on
the front page, not to turn away, about face.
Please Support the men and women of our Armed Forces
through these exceptional groups from today's program. To learn how you can make a difference, click on these links: The Phoenix Soldiers , The Saluting Marine, The Hugs Project
|THERE WAS A TIME, IN AMERICA, WHEN...
May 19, 2012
ARMED FORCES DAY
Armed Forces Day Facts and First Celebration
• Conversation w/Chris Seidentop, Founder of The Phoenix Soldiers
• Live w/SSgt Tim Chambers (Saluting Marine) in route with "Run For The Wall"
• Conversation w/Harold Thomas, Capt. of AZ Patriot Guard Riders
• A Remarkable Trait That is the
Common Thread Among Our Guests
• One of Life's Lessons Through The Eyes of an Innocent
• The Phoenix Soldiers offers Free Veteran Services & to Live Like Millionaire
• A Look
at "There Was a Time In America When.."
Please Support the men and women of our
Armed Forces through these exceptional groups from today's program. To learn how you can make a difference,
click on these links: The Phoenix Soldiers , The Saluting Marine , Patriot Guard Riders (AZ)
|WHAT DO I DO?
|I'm damned if I do---I'm damned if I don't
May 12, 2012
"Damned If You Do--Damned If You Don't"
Same Sex Marriage, Game Forfeit, Veterans Lack While Congress Spends
• Another Obama Czar--To Curtail
Free Speech in Broadcasting?
• Americans Concerned Over Liberties
Expression or Crossing the Line
Damned If You Do--Damned If You Don't (Cont'd)
• Specific Statements Made 9 Mos. Ago--What's Changed?
• Poll Shows Presidential Candidates Not What Americans Want
• Politicians To Far Removed to Understand
• Significant Majority of Americans Would Remove ALL From Office--ALL
Line: It may take a few elections, but within 2,4 or 6 years, by sending ALL incumbents home, our ELECTED representatives
will eventually listen to the people. Sixty-Nine (69%) percent of Americans say we're on the
wrong path. The drastic measure of removing everyone currently in office through every upcoming election might
create a few set backs, but how can we continue to support those that have led us down the path we have been on for
|"The Saluting Marine"
|SSgt Tim Chambers
May 5, 2012
"THE SALUTING MARINE"--A SPECIAL BROADCAST
Introduction and a FIRST. The first on-air interview given by SSgt Tim Chambers. Millions upon millions upon millions
of people all around the world have seen the videos on You Tube and the videos have been passed around by veterans and civilians
time and again. TV cameras have caught the action, newspapers have reported on this man's remarkable dedication
to honor the POWs, MIAs, KIAs, Veterans, Active duty and families. Now, hear him as he expresses his views, shares
his experiences in his own words--not the words of broadcasters and news anchors.
CONTINUATION OF THE INTERVIEW WITH "THE SALUTING MARINE"
We continue our interview and hear a special message that SSgt
Tim Chambers wanted to send out specifically to every Vietnam Veteran. After this message, former
radio talk show host, Tim Horn, finished out the program for Rudi K, who, with SSgt Chambers, left to attend the Meet
and Greet being held at Airpark Dodge/Ram/Chrysler/Jeep and Fiat of Scottsdale, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Rudi K: This is a very special broadcast. If you haven't heard it yet, you should listen to it. If
you are active duty or a veteran, you should listen to this broadcast. If you are a Vietnam Veteran--YOU NEED
TO HEAR THE SPECIAL MESSAGE DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOU. SSgt Chambers wishes me to add on his behalf:
|Future Leaders of America
|What are we teaching them in class and through our examples?
April 28, 2012
"THE NOW AND HOW OF EDUCATION--THE REALITY"
Federal Gov't Ties Common Core to Fed Waivers of NCLB
• Federal Control of Education--Results Dubious
• CA. Lawmakers Kill
Plan on Law to Protect Students
• Porn Star in Classroom--Who's Hiring These Teachers?
EDUCATION & EXAMPLES FOR FUTURE LEADERS OF AMERICA
• Teacher Lines Up Students, Pulls Out Handgun & Fires
• Psychological Testing of Teachers--Protecting Our Children
• Kindergarten Class Denied Bathroom
• Teacher Ejects Students For Anti-Gay Views--School Alters Record
Bottom Line: Get government out of schools, education belongs on local levels, eliminate bloat
of administrative personnel, reassess and limit union control in education system & concentrate
on basics of education: Provide funds to 1. Deliver proven teaching methods, 2. Select only quality instructors and
3. Provide a safe environment.
|There was a time when people actually did this on their own.
April 21, 2012
TIME FOR A REALITY CHECK--TIME
There was a time when people actually thought things through for themselves. Today, when
we want answers, many of us just type in a question into our web browser, click and there's our answer--no thinking
required. Today, networks and talking heads tell their followers what issues are important and, as they feed their own egos,
they go on endlessly about their views--leaving you fully informed---about how wonderful they and their ideas
are. The main stream media, unreliable as it is, spins things and creates stories to take on a life of their own according
to the bias and partisanship of the editors and publishers. Too many of us no longer think---we just "ACCEPT".
MSOL presents a strong argument for a new awareness and for people to think. We look at real stories, issues
and spins--what Americans were told was important, what needed airing, when, in reality, it was just partisan spins and
a waste of our time. And we look at what is important to all of us--but wasn't
So Much Attention to So-Called Celebrities--Why?
• Poor Example of Expression or Was it More?
Upside of a Family Vacation With Their Pet
• Foreign Lands and Customs--Hype and Criticism
We continue with issues not covered--yet, important to all Americans
• Beware: NDAA of 2012 Denies Constitutional Rights of
• This Administration Wanted Protection Provision for Citizens Removed
of Virginia Ready to Pass State Law to Protect It's Citizens
• Has The Federal Government Crossed The Line?
It's time to dust off the cobwebs, oil the wheels and THINK things through.
|Once Patient, Family & Doctor Decided What's Best
|Under law, will the IPAB have control over what is allowed?
April 14, 2012
PART TWO: "AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE ACT"--A LOOK IN 3-D
Guests: Diane Cohen, Dr. Byron Schlomach, Dr. John Ammon (See Mar.31)
• Supreme Court Pressure to Agree, Time Needed to
Make Decisions Public
• Most Powerful, Largest Expansion of Gov't and Control Over
• Law Gives (Appointed) Secretary of HHS Extreme Power Over PPAHA
Will Drop Insurance--Prefer Fines Over Cost of Premiums
We continue with our plain spoken, exceptionally qualified guests
• Single Payer System and IPAB--Is This The End of Doctor-Patient
• Medicare Stripped by Law--What Happens to Senior Healthcare
• What Doctors Say--What Doctors
Can Do to End Obamacare
• IRS Hiring Thousands to Enforce Compliance, Fines And Audits
Perspective: "Protecting the President of the United States of
APRIL 7, 2012
STREET MEDIA and RACISM--WHY THE LIES? WHY NOW?"
• MSOL, on Mar. 28, Published Their
Questions Regarding MSM and Racism
What You Didn't Hear Reported from the MSM--Why?
• Now the Facts: NBC, ABC and CNN lied, spoke
mistruths, reported false info--Why?
• Such National Attention and Involvement, What Underlying Agenda
Stirs Civil Unrest--WHY THE LIES?
• Americans Need to Come Together, to Work Together, to Stop
Buying Everything They're Told
This nation has enough problems, civil unrest, a divided people is not anything
this nation can tolerate. It is time that all Americans truly accept and believe that we are all related, no matter how
distant. Yes, we are all brothers and sisters, and by the hands of our creator, we must believe in our
hearts and minds that "All men ARE created equal".
GOOD NEWS--BAD NEWS
• AZ Legislature Pulls Guns on Campus Bill--Lack of Interest--Good
Lawmaker Wants to Censor Internet Postings--Bad
• VP Biden Sums Up Why Some Seek Job in Gov't--Bad
• School Tries to Omit "God Bless" from Song--Bad or Good?
• Modern Miracle--Saved Through a Closed
|The Affordable Healthcare Act Controversy
|Now the truth---FINALLY!
March 31, 2012
HEALTHCARE ACT"--A LOOK IN 3-D
This Entire Program Looks at the 3 Dimensions: Legal, Economic &
Diane Cohen, Esq.--Noted, Sr. Attorney w/Supreme Court Experience
Dr. Byron Schlomach--Nationally Known Economist, Author & Lecturer
Ammon--Medical Dr. & Pres. Docs4PatientCare (AZ Chapter)
• In this Hour: The first
two days of Supreme Court hearings, Tax vs. Penalty, Mandate, Commerce Clause + 3-Payer Programs, Costly Health
Care, Tax Benefits, Insurance Monopolies
We continue with our plain spoken, exceptionally qualified guests
• Reality of Who Benefits from
this Act + State Ins. Exchange & "The Carrot"
• Is Healthcare Only
a Step to Further Gov't Controls Over People?
• Tax Code, HSA, Catastrophic Policies, Uncompensated
• U.S. Healthcare vs. UK Healthcare--Private vs Gov't
• Supreme Court Considers
Severability--Mandate Central Issue
Bottom Line: The Supreme Court, politicians
and most Americans are now tied up in a time-consuming, costly debate over a law that the majority of Americans
didn't want, was argued against by physicians everywhere, but, was voted on and passed by legislators
that have yet to read the bill. It was signed into law by President Obama on March 23, 2010 . Today,
the nation continues with concerns over it's legality, the questionable strains it puts on our economy,
problems associated with affordable insurance, quality medical care, patient-doctor rights and the IPAB, to
name but a few . We are pleased to announce that OUR THREE GUESTS HAVE AGREED TO RETURN, ON APRIL
14th to address the very latest issues surrounding the Affordable Healthcare Act.
March 24, 2012
• It started in with a pacakage to my son--Kathleen Lewis, Founder of
• Over 700,000 Troops Have Received Items Through Packages From Home
Your Questions on Items, Volunteering, Support Through $$
and Where to Start When Wanting Help
• Learn More About PFH--visit our "Supporting Our Military" page
• Politicians: Campaigning on Mistruths, Broken Promises & Still Running
• Luxury Coaches, Private Jets, Chauffered Limos--All in
a Day of Job Hunting
• Indecent & Immoral Lows in Classrooms Today--This is NOT Education
• Parents, Stop Trying to be Your Child's Best Friend--Be a Parent
• Look in a Mirror--You're
too Old to Fit in Your Child's Crowd--Be a Parent
March 17, 2012
• Pelosi Blames Wall Street for Oil Prices
• President Wants
to Make Efforts so Consumers AREN'T hurt???
• Poll Shows Consumer Confidence
• Fed Reserve: "Consumer Borrowing Up--Good Sign"
• Borrowing Your Way Out of Debt--DOESN'T work!
• Housing Report---Haven't We
• Fed. Gov't Okays Killing or Capture of American Bald Eagles
• What Would You Cut From Gov't Expense? Near Unanimous Answer
• Infidelity in Politics--Discrimination Filed, Wants Taxpayers to Pay $$
• Political Privilege
& Entitlement vs Americans in the "REAL WORLD"
• Examples for Our Youth + Definition of Hypocrite
|HARNESSING RAW ENERGY...
|DELIVERING HORSE POWER
March 10, 2012
An MSOL SPECIAL EDITION: "ENERGY--FROM THE INSIDE"
• Our Guests: Three Industry Leaders with "Hands-On" Field
• Definitions of Buzz Words Used in Energy/Alternative Fuel Field
• BioDiesel, CNG, Ethanol, Propane Apps--Maintenance & Costs
and other States Import 100% of Fuel
• 97% Transportation in USA Relies on Petroleum Products
• Emissions: Alarming Cancer Rates confirmed in Study
• Auto Maker Named #1 for Fuel Efficiency & Low Emissions
• Converting Gas Vehicles to Alternative Fuel, Regs &
• Used Cooking Oil Processed into Fuel-low cost & Maintenance
• Recycle Waste
into Fuels & Helpful Organisms (Awesome)
• Tax Credits, Benefits--Costs
to Buy & Operate-- Industry Updates
Bottom Line: Rudi says: I never gave
this much thought before. I have to admit, I am blown away and awed by the technology of the
industry, the applications and savings through alternative fuels--Energy. We will definitely plan another
special edition on this topic. And, we will cover other energy sources that we just didn't have time for
today. STAY TUNED. Get your own updates---Send name, city and state to: email@example.com
|I HAD NO IDEA---
|TELL ME MORE
March 3, 2012
Recently, the President issued an apology (as President of the greatest
nation on earth) over an action by our military. He then called a student and expressed his sentiment
over her comments that, in turn, were discussed by a talk show host that slurred her on the air. What
do these actions by the President tell the world about the most powerful office in the world? Is
this micro-management by the Government?
• Apology for Burning of Books Containing Notes
to Further Terrorism?
• Apologies proper when Warranted-- Some President Might Consider
• We're Paying Legislators to Pass Laws on "What We can Wear"?
• Elected Officials Against Showing "Beautiful Person in Print"
• Elected Officials Suggest "Bicyclist 16 or Older Can Ignore Law"?
We are constantly bombarded with politicians and wanna-be-politicians
sending us, calling us, advertising for us to support their attempt to get a job in Washington. They ALL INCLUDE
THIS SAME MESSAGE: "I NEED YOUR SUPPORT". We consider a perspective
that few, if any, have ever offered. We wonder if maybe they should try a different job, something they can do on their
own. If they need money to get the job, maybe they should get a loan. They can pay it back with the big money they'll
make, most become millionaires in record time. If they can't get the job without OUR help, maybe they're
not qualified. After all, who got you your job?
• An Update on Medical Marijuana
and Driving Under the Influence Arrests
• We're so Distracted/Self-Obsessed--Toddler
Opens Door of Moving Car--Mom Clueless
• Average American is Responsible for Own Career, Future,
• Average American Pays for Health Ins., Medical Issues, Vacations, Education, Family Welfare
People vying to "SERVE" (words used by very rich politicians)--We Pay for their Job Search?
• Doctors "SERVE", pay for educ/equip/office, earn big $$, pay off their loans--Why not Politicians?
February 25, 2012
We read about, watch or hear about
issues that affect you and me. Some of us stop to analyze the information and understand the true meaning. Unfortunately,
too many of us simply read the article, watch the event, hear the words and then move on to the next item. We never
give it another thought. We are heard to say, over and over, "So, what do you want me to do about it",
or "I'm just one person, I can't do anything about it", or "I'll
just have to learn to live with it". And that, my friends is considered condtioning. Today,
we will analyze some information, to get to the real meaning. And you can decide: How far along you are in the
conditioning process as we look at "THE CONDITIONING OF AMERICANS"
• Reality TV Program Ends--Many Reruns Filled With Half-Truths and Lies
• Arizona Gov. Brewer to Decline Political Ploy in Form of a Senate Invitation
• Fuel Prices Rising Faster Than Anticipated & Forecast. SO WHAT?
Gives Hispanic Network Interview--Addresses Immigration and Assures He'll Be Re-elected
• President Blames Congress,
Says He's "one man" and not a king
• Are You Seeing Signs of Conditioning Within
• President Speaks About Energy Issues, Fuel Prices
• President Explains "No Silver Bullet" and Fault Lies
• Americans Used to Want Solutions--Now Seem Satisfied With Excuses
Your Donations to Politicans Buy Favors of Power Among Colleagues
• Corruption = Politics as Usual--IT
NEVER ENDS! Conditioning Made it the Norm in Gov't Today
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM:
We examined current issues, current leaders and the use of lots of money to buy favors. Once this was
unthinkable. These people and these methods would never have survived the scrutiny of the men and women of our American
Revolution, the signers of the Declaration of Independence or the founding fathers that gave us "The Constitution
of the United States of America". Yet today, many simply shrug their shoulders,
snicker and comment "politics as usual". Is this you? The politicians that have led us into
the mess we are in, now ask for your financial support and your vote as they campaign for "re-election".
If you think this is the right path for America, if you think you have no other choice, and are heard to say: "I guess
I'll have to accept it", "What else can I do", "They do what they want anyway", "They
won't listen to me", "They don't care what I think" or other comments of complacency: Then---YOU
HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED.
Get MSOL weekly updates: send
name, city and state to: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 18, 2012
Three years ago, on Feb. 17, 2009,
President Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. The day before the bill was passed by Congress,
the President said "Once Congress passes this plan and I sign it into law, a new wave of innovation, activity
and construction will be unleashed all across America". On June 13, 2011, the President "JOKED"
about the 'jobs-creation' part of the plan that had failed miserably. Today, we look
at the specific intentions of the plan and the truthful conditions under which Americans are carrying a greater burden than
• Plan was 1,073 Pages, Given Congress Just Hours Before Vote--Voting Ignorance
• Create Millions of Jobs, Aid Families, Tax Breaks, Leverage Economic Activity/Growth
• Today: 19.2% Unemployment (Gallop Poll), Millions Foreclosed, Sm. Businesses BK
Nat'l Debt By More than All $$ from Revolutionary War--G. Ford's Presidency
• Americans Worse
off, Households Suffer--Fin. Industry, Big Business Boast Record Profits
• The Irony: Now Political
Leaders Ask You to Support/Give for Re-Election Campaign
• FACT: The ARRA of 2009 was a Miserable Failure
• Last Week President Presented NEW Budget--Reasonable? An Overview
• Update on Last Week's Education Issue--MSOL Supports AZ SB1202
Commentary: "United or Divided-- Just Support (Give $$) This
THROUGHOUT THESE TWO HOURS:
We had some great calls from listeners regarding questions and expressing their views. Main Street Out Loud is the voice
of Americans and businesses from Main Streets all across this nation.
February 11, 2012
• Follow up & Reactions to our Series "When Power and Wealth Trump
• Investigation Begun on Cogressional Member--We Name Others to
• World Economic Forum Identifies Growing Chasm Between Have, Have-Nots
• There Comes a Time to Stand Against Education that Promotes Hatred
• Tax Payers Support Public Education--Now Students Sue Tax Payers?
• When Students Can Sue to Dictate Cirriculum, Education has
• The Law is the Law--Except When it Isn't the Law (We cite examples)
• Super PACs--What You Should Know Before Donating or
Buying Into Messages
THROUGHOUT THESE TWO HOURS:
In observance of Abraham Lincoln's birthday on Feb. 12, we cite some facts about this great president
that you may have never heard. Also, on Feb. 14, Arizona , the state, celebrates its 100th birthday. On Feb. 14,
1912, President Taft signed the declaration of statehood, admitting the 48th state within our union. Our program
coordinator, Louise, gives us some very interesting facts about the Grand Canyon State.
|THE PLACE OF "GREENER PASTURES".
February 4, 2012
The MSOL series: "When
Power and Wealth Trump Law"
PART IV: "COMMON THREADS"
(This is the final part in our series on the Economic Crisis)
The Actions of Politicians do NOT Uphold "Oath of Office"
• Why JW Lists
the president on "Most Corrupt in 2011"
• Gingrich & Romney--Past Issues & Questionable
• The Ties to Financial Industry Continue to Thrive in Politics
• If Politics is so Rewarding, Why are so Many of 112th Congress
• How Politicians Use Your Money to Secure Jobs
with Huge Paydays
• Corruption, Fraud & Politics as Usual--We
Can MUST Get Things
• Main Street
Americans Must Insist on Prosecuting Manipulators that Caused Crisis--NOW!
this series, because SOMEONE SHOULD. This NINE HOUR chronology of events and people was
presented to give you absolute clarity as to why, who, what, when, where and how a relatively few
people were able to manipulate the financial industry of the greatest nation on earth and others around the world. We
need to be totally educated so that we would never be fooled again into falling prey to such greed and fraud. And
we must act NOW. We must prevent such from ever happening again, we might not be able to recover from another near-collapse.
If you have listened to this series, you understand what happened and who the major fraudulent manipulators were.
NOW YOU MUST ACT. Contact your Senator, your Representative and the President and ask: "Why
aren't those responsible being prosecuted and why have they been allowed to keep the money they took, while I and my country
are paying for their fraudulent,corrupt and manipulative greed?" "I respectfully ask that you recall
the oath of office you took and that you act to uphold your responsibility to that oath--NOW."
January 28, 2012
The MSOL series: "When
Power and Wealth Trump Law"
PART III: "ACCOUNTABILITY" OR
More Correctly; The Lack of It.
• Why isn't Gov. pursuing illegal
acts, fraud & political influence that created crisis?
• Does "Too Big To Fail"
also mean "Too Big To Prosecute"?
• Names: They Increased Corporate
and Personal Wealth Beyond Measure
• Appointments in Gov't Suggests Financial Industry Controls D.C.
• A Interwoven Clique of Wolves that Use Tax Payers as Sheep for Financial Slaughter
• It's Time for a Panel of OUR Peers--Not THEIR Peers--Investigate Fraud
That Created Financial Crisis
Billions $$ to Tax Payers Acquired & Kept by Those That Manipulated Financial Industry
• A Separate,
Independent Council Needed--Congress Can't Police Itself
• According to Judicial Watch: Most Corrupt Politicians in D.C. (They're Still
• Naming 6 of the Top 10--Ethics Charges, Insider Trading, Favors Paid, Abuse
of Power, etc.
January 21, 2012
The MSOL series: "When
Power and Wealth Trump Law"
PART II: A Timeline of Who Did What and How They Got Away With
It. It's NOT the First Time!
• We Insist Gov't Stays Out of our
Private Lives--But Pry Into Private Affairs of Others
• Late 80's Saving & Loan Collapse--Financial
Ruin-- A Lesson Not Learned
• Power & Politics Ignore Glass Steagall
Act, Donations Flow, Law Overturned
• Greed Corrupts Financial Industry--Powerful Manipulate thru
• Buffet & Others Warn Against Collapse--Derivatives "Product of Mass Destruction"
• Financial Investment Firms Manufacture Wealth Thru Derivatives,
CDOs and CDSs
• Investment Firms, Rating
Agencies, Top Execs Take Billions w/o Penalty or Consequences
• The Crisis: Millions Lose All, Insiders Keep Wealth, Taxpayers
Pay for Bailouts of ???
• People & Events Directly Responsible--Lost Nothing--Gained Mega
|WE TOTALLY AGREE!
|(Click on photo to enlarge for reading)
January 14, 2012
The controversy over the video that was made public, depicting four U.S. Marines in a combat zone of Afghanistan. We,
at MSOL, could not remain silent. Hear what you haven't heard. About this program, Rudi K said: "While
on the air, I had a very difficult time keeping my emotions under control, to be civil and I actually had to bite my tongue
to keep it in check. I could feel this one ripping at the core of my soul". The
latter statement he even verbalized on the air, more than once. This one is NEEDED--share it with others. There is
no such thing as picking and choosing when it comes to supporting our troops--you either do or you don't --Period!
And, at MSOL, WE DO!
• What Has Been Said
What Hasn't Been Said
• How Can Anyone Criticize--They've Been Through Hell
• Meanwhile: Increasing
Debt and a Dysfunctional Congress
The MSOL series: "When Power and Wealth Trump Law"
PART IA: Lessons Must
• FOCUS: How A Relative Few Manipulated the Economy and Ruined Millions
• FOCUS: What
Happened--Who Was Involved
• FOCUS: Corruption
Can't Succeed IF We Focus, Resolve ONE Issue at a Time, Don't Waiver
• FOCUS: Slay
ONE Dragon at a Time--We Can Build a Better America
Closing Thoughts: A Few Words
About Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
January 7, 2012
The MSOL series: "When
Power and Wealth Trump Law"
PART I: "Too Big to Fail" OR
Too Powerful/Wealthy to Follow Rules?
We all agree that the economy and jobs are the two most important
issues facing Americans in 2012. Unfortunately, there is much going on that prevents us from moving ahead. Part
of it is due to a dysfunctional Congress, part is corruption and part of the problem is our (the American people) inability
to focus long enough on one issue to get it resolved. We focus--in-depth on greed, wealth and questionable
• Bailouts and loans: Facts on Who, When and How Much
• B of
A, Citicorp--Received Billions While Recording Billions in Profits
• No Federal Taxes
Paid--Tax Refunds in the Billions--How Can That Be?
• Goldman Sachs: Embedded on Wall Street, In
Bed in Washington D.C.
• Goldman Sachs--Bailouts, AIG Repays, Giant Loans, Huge Profits-Little Taxes
• Millions of Reasons B of A, Citicorp &
Goldman Sachs Weather so Well
Power Trump Law? Yes! Denying it Makes us an Accomplice to Corruption
• Sarah McKinley, 18,
Acting in Self-Defense, Shoots Intruder
Commentary: Some call Mrs. McKinley
a hero. She wears the title well; not hero, but "PARENT"
"GIVING YOU THE LAST WORD IN 2011"
The 'main stream media' as most newspapers, periodicals and news networks are referred to, have told
us who was the "Best", the "Most Fascinating", the Most Important", but what about YOU and others?
Today, we present the nominees that the people of Main Streets all across America feel are most deserving of "Person
of the Year", "Organization of the Year" and "Event of the Year".
Hear the top nominees received and the discussion by 6 Americans (see ** below) from across the nation,
as they discuss the choices and make the final selection for the categories of Person, Organization and Event.
• This Hour We Discuss the top 9 Nominations for "Person of the Year"
• And the
"Person of the Year" is......
** Our Panel of Judges consists of 6 Americans that
are concerned citizens. They aren't politicians, they aren't international celebrities or among
the richest in the world. But they are true representatives of YOU and me--the people that live and
work on Main Streets across America. They are, from East to West: Faye J.H (Georgia), Lynn V (Iowa), Patsy
F (Texas), Louise M (Arizona), Suzanne S (Arizona) and Jackie L (Oregon). Hear their comments regarding
the entries for "Organization" and for "Event" of the Year.
• We Start the Hour
with the Top Nominations for "Organization of the Year"
the "Organization of the Year" is......
• Our Panel
of Judges Considers the Top Nominations for "Event of the Year"
• And the "Event of
the Year" is......
Commentary: "DYSFUNCTION IN 2011 DIMS THE LIGHTS,
BUT NOT THE LAWS, IN 2012"
NOTE: Rudi made a mathematical
error in the commentary, regarding the average number of laws for each state and the subsequent breakdown. The average
number of laws per state should have been stated as "800" not "8,000". Therefore the daily averages
should be 3.1 IF state legislators were in session year around--they aren't. Most states average 60 to less than
150 days. Therefore, this would still be about 8 laws a day and that makes for a lot of laws that are never read by
those that are sworn to due diligence in their duty to represent us on a local level.
|You may wonder if they are listening, but---
|What about the EXAMPLES they're WATCHING.
December 24, 2011
Congress Sets Undesireable Examples of Leadership
• Delayed for Months, Against the Wall, Arguments, Power
• Politicians On Vacation While the Nation Continuous to Struggle
May Influence Upcoming Primaries for Candidates
• Former Gov. Palin Makes Point--Notes Concerns of Main Street
We preach to and instruct our youth--but it's NOT what they see.
• The NEWS--Who Decides What is News--How is it Determined
of What is Considered News--What Doesn't Seem to Count
Are We? What Are Our Beliefs? What are We teaching our Youth?
• Media Points Out "Person of the Year" & "Fascinating People--REALLY?
• The Need for Good Examples to Prepare Our Youth as Future Leaders
OWN (our Military), now as they come home, definitely need your support. Please give to an organization of your choice,
see our "Supporting Our MIilitary" page.
Closing: Rudi's Christmas wish for all
|OH NO, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
|BUT--If it's not true, why would they report it???
December 17, 2011
TODAY: "SURELY THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT--SAY IT ISN'T SO"
It is quite
obvious that Main Stream Media reports on radio, tv and in print, often, do not reflect the attitudes or thoughts
of Main Street Americans. We prefer to give the PEOPLES' views--YOUR views.
• US Troops Out of Iraq--Immediate Actions Not Very Reassuring
• FLASH: Senate Unites
to Pass Bills--Their Vacation Travel Plans Can't Wait
• FROM IOWA: Lynn Vogel Reports on Last Debate,
• Iowans Not in Step With Media Reports--Lynn Gives Insight
• Lynn's Prediction for Jan. 3 Caucus, Update on "The Reformers"
• In the Spirit of Christmas, Senate Passes ONE TRILLION Spending Budget
• In the Spirit of Selfishness, House Tables "Insider Trading Bill"
• In the Spirit of Presenting Facts, MSOL Comments on DOJ vs Arpaio
• Why Keystone Pipe Line Project Isn't Important--It's
About Saving, Not Spending
• What's Considered as Quality Traits in Candidates--Leaves a Sorry Pool to
Commentary: "A Clarity of Purpose" The examples
we present our youth today, determines their thoughts and actions tomorrow.
|Traveling America, Asking People on Main Street:
|"If you could change one thing in America, what would it be and why?
IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING IN AMERICA,
WHAT WOULD THAT BE? (AND WHY?)
We spent two weeks traveling around the country. We covered
thousands of miles as we wound our way through 10 states. We visited red states, blue states, liberal areas, conservative
areas, big cities, small towns and rural communities. We did not suggest anything, we did not offer multiple choices,
we did not qualify or further define the only question we asked: "If you could change one thing in
America (just one) what would that be, and in 50 words or less, why?". When we returned, we
grouped the answers into categories, came up with percentages as to how often a "change" in
a category was mentioned and also identified the most often single concern (it was a tie between two issues).
• Issues of Politics, Politicians and Policies--The No.
• Manufacturing, Production and Farming
• News, Main Stream Media
and Powerful Influence
MAIN STREET AMERICANS VOICE THEIR MAIN CONCERNS
hour we continue to reveal the issues mentioned, the reasons and we also look at the surprising
results as to what wasn't mentioned. Throughout the broadcast, we also mention three businesses
(and their location) that we found 'off-the-charts' EXCEPTIONAL in the products offered and their service.
We found a restaurant, a motel and a seafood retailer that impressed us so much that we had to mention them. AND--they
had no idea who we were or we might mention them---until we were going out the door.
• Education--Tied as
the No. 1 'single' issue mentioned
• Personal and Social Issues--An issue in this category
tied with Education
• Surprisingly: What WASN'T
• Blatant Example
of how Main Stream Media Attempts Influence
• Education: How can Adults Condone This Behavior--Unacceptable
December 3, 2011
GUEST HOST: IAN GILYEAT,
Int'l Consultant & US Senate Candidate
• Examining the Driving Forces in Largest Economy on the
• What About the 16 Million Businesses in America
• "Mark to Market" Theory, The Dodd-Franks Bill--What Affect
• Is the IMF a Large Enough Player
to Secure Europe's Economy
• PIMCO, BLACKROCK, B of A--Their Dealings--The
IAN GILYEAT CONTINUES AS GUEST HOST OF MSOL
• The Change
Happening to "Politics As Usual"
• States Stack Voting Regulations to Favor 2-Party System
• Recalls--Legal & Part of Political System Over 100 Years
• Callers Share Views on Voting, Parties, Redistricting & Recalls
More Info on: IAN GILYEAT FOR US SENATE
November 26, 2011
GUEST HOST: SHERIFF
PAUL BABEU--America's #1 Sheriff
Here's a program you may want to listen to over and over
Mts. Plane Crash & Recovery Efforts--A Sensitive Matter
• Fast and
Furious--People Responsible--But Held Accountable?
• Callers Sound
THE SHERIFF (PAUL BABEU) CONTINUES AS GUEST HOST
Immigration--It's more than Trespassing
• Living Up to the Oath--Protecting the Good of the
• Some Give All in the Line of Duty--An Officer's Mother Calls
• Final Thoughts on Today's Topics--How You Can Get Involved
November 19, 2011
"MESSAGES IN THE SIGNS
OF OUR TIMES"
Are we ignoring the obvious or are we so dysfunctional that we'll
just sit and wait to implode?
• Administration's Stand on Iran--What is the Message About
America to the World
• "Patriotic Millionaires" Call
Press Conference "Pay Higher Taxes"--A Hypocritical Con Job
Budget Amendment Dies--Dysfunctional Congress Protects Itself From Having Law
"MESSAGES IN THE SIGNS OF OUR TIMES" (Continued)
Protects Powerful; No Investigation of Housing Frauds that Fed Crisis
Debacle Continues to Harm Americans, No Accountability for those Responsible
• 'Occupy" Movement
Once Credible Against Bailouts, Crony Capitalism--Now Lawless & Problematic
• When Does a Right No
Longer Remain A Right?
or Feeding a Pervertive Obsession? Should Taxpayers Fund Sex Acts in Class?
Messages in the signs of our times are in our face and we need to address them. The youth
of our nation, the future leaders of this country, are recording the messages and, in their time, the signs of what they learned,
will be our fate.
|The BACKBONE of AMERICA has always been the VETERAN
November 12, 2011
• Lobbyist Abramoff
Talks--MSOL Reported D.C. Staffers Migrate to Lobbying Jobs
• 50M Americans in Poverty, 15M Unemployed,
Wages 20 Year Low--AND CONGRESS?
• Americans Give Congress Low Approval Rating of ONLY 9% &
86% Flat Disapprove
• EU Teeters--If EU Banks Falter, American
Banks May Stumble
• Congress Must Unite, Do Right for America--TELL
VETERANS TAKE THE MICROPHONE--VETERANS DAY WEEKEND
• C.I.C. Issues
Order to Pull Troops Out--Job Done or Political Posturing
• What's in a Soldier's Helmet
Mom & Dad Veterans--Baby Born on 11-11-11 at 11:11 AM
• Actor Insults President Reagan's
Memory--MSOL Delivers STRAIGHT TALK
Voting Process--Conditioned & Compromised--Celebrate 1 out of 3.6 Turnout?
2, we speak to callers, the majority being VETERANS. We hear their views. For the entire staff of MSOL,
we thank all veterans, past and present for their honorable service and their sacrifices. Because of them, we are
FREE. "As long as we are free, everyday should be Veterans Day for you and for me".
|Sheriff Paul Babeu--#1 Sheriff in America
|Dedicated, Determined, Principled, Ethical and a Strong Stand for the Rule of Law
"POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS: How Conditioned
and Calloused Have We Become?"
• Candidates Blast Opponents, Twist Words and Make
• After The Vote: They Stand in Support of Those They Crucified and Ask YOU to Support Them
• What We Teach Our Children About Fair Play---Then We Give Them Examples Such as These???
SHERIFF PAUL BABEU: "The #1 Sheriff in America"
• Once, The Lone Dissenting
Voice Against Speed Cameras-His Reasons, The Threats, He Prevailed
• The True Status of Our Southern Border,
The Dangers of "Catch and Release" Policy of HSA
• Drug Cartels, Illegal
Immigration, Danger to Americans-- The Remedies Needed to End the Dangers
• Unselfish Duty Backed With Strength and Conviction--Taking On Greater Responsibility--In
|Dr. Byron Schlomach and Rudi K
|Even with the economic issues, Dr. Schlomach's sense of humor gives us cause to laugh
October 29, 2011
"WHAT ABOUT THE WORLD ECONOMY--WHAT
ABOUT THE ECONOMY IN AMERICA?"
• How Bad are Things in Greece, Italy, Spain, The UK, Ireland, etc? Are
We Directly Affected?
• Some Speak of the Looming "Double Dip" Recession, How Probable are
the Odds? Are we in one now?
• President's Order has Loosened RE-FI Conditions for Freddie and Fannie
Mac. What is the Long Term Affect?
Our guest is Dr. Byron Schlomach, Economist, Dir.
of Economy at Goldwater Institute, Author, Lecturer, Gov't FSA. MSOL appreciates his candor and his 'plain
English' explanations. He stays with us for both hours.
"WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET AMERICA GOING & AMERICANS BACK
ON THEIR FEET"?
• What About these Plans that Politicans are Suggesting will Solve Our Economic and Unemployment
• Herman Cain Offers Us 9-9-9. Can it Really Work? Can it Survive the Political Wars of Washington?
• Gov. Rick Perry Offers Us a Flat Tax Plan, with Choices? Do they Make Sense? What about the Details?
Commentary: "FUND RAISERS PROVIDE EASY MONEY FOR HYPOCRITICAL POLITICIANS"
|WHEN POLITICANS MAKE CAMPAIGN PROMISES
|Can They Deliver or are They Just "Empty Promises"?
October 22, 2011
"EMPTY PROMISES" We
Take An In Depth Look at Campaign Promises Candidates Make
• From Congress to Lobbying and From Lobbyist
to Congress--Influence and Control
• "Play it again, Sam": Same Promises--Will Americans Fall
for the same old rhetoric?
• Don't Candidates Remember Their Promises--Why Do they Promise Again and Again?
Our guests have inside information and they put it in plain English--STRAIGHT TALK. Their
experience: They have held office, they have or are campaigning, they have worked with candidates and/or they are part
of the political process today. We appreciate their candor.
Chuck Gray: Former Senate Majority Leader (AZ), current US Congressional Candidate (AZ CD6)
Dr. Chris Salvino:
Trauma Surgeon and former US Congressional Candidate (AZ CD5)
F. Lynn Vogel: Political Activist/Writer, Founder
of 20 Turns Project (Late 2008)
We Continue "EMPTY PROMISES" Candidates
say "When I am elected..." Is it just hot air?
• Do 545 People Have All the Power.
They Create Problems and then Campaign Against Them
• Track Record of Current Political Leaders of Promises
Made, Kept, Broken, etc.--Disgustingly Poor.
• Anything Goes in Campaigns? Is it all about the
Money and Getting Elected?
Commentary: "Read My Lips--Stop the Empty Promises"
Americans can no longer let politicians make campaign promises (to raise money and get votes) without holding them
accountable and making politicians prove that what they say--that they can deliver. We may
not "survive the future storms--if all we have to rely on is the wind
that carries the failed echoes of so many 'EMPTY PROMISES' "
|Eight Very Special People & Rudi K at KKNT Studios
|L-R P.Miller, Dr. Moorthy, Dr, Prichard, Dr. Murty, S, Gage, Dr, Greer, Dr. Benaderet, M. Edwards
October 15, 2011
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS--PART TWO
"Inspirational Messages of Hope" (two hours)
hour deals with initial exams, diagnosis, detection and new 3-D imaging
• Sherry Gage--Director, John C. Lincoln
Breast Health and Research Center
• Dr. Linda Greer--Radiologist,
specializing in Breast Imaging
• Paulla Miller--Community Outreach & Patient Resourse Coordinator
• Mikayla Edwards--25 yr old student recently diagonosed
with breast cancer and finished with first Chemo treatment
Live: Medical Experts explain areas of expertise in understandable
language and answer your questions
• Dr. Brenda Moorthy--Breast Surgeon discusses options
• Dr. Murali Murty--Radiation Oncologist discusses many state-of-the-art cancer treatment technologies
Dr. Linda Benaderet--Medical Oncologist discusses "adjuvant therapy" and genetics of cancer
Prichard--Plastic Surgeon (Breast Reconstuction) discusses concerns and the newest techniques
|A Two-Part, 4hr. Inspirational Series of Hope
|Presented to Educate and Inspire--In cooperation w/John C. Lincoln Breast Health & Research Center
October 8, 2011
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS--PART ONE
"Inspirational Messages of Hope" (two hours)
We added some live comments throughout
this encore presentation. We present this series, that we have entitled "Inspirational
Messages of Hope", to inform you. Some of our guests are also cancer survivors
and, as such, are living proof---there is hope.
• Sherry Gage--Director of John
C. Lincoln Breast Health & Research Center (Breast Cancer Survivor)
• Mona Velasco--Patient Care
Coordinator at John C. Lincoln Breast Health and Research Center
• Jamie Sellar--Program Director
at The Wellness Community
• Krtisti Wisdom--Program Manager
at The Wellness Community (Breast Cancer Survivor)
• Paulla Miller--Leader of Young
Survival Group (Breast Cancer Survivor)
We offer our apologies for a few technical interruptive glitches during
parts of this program.
• Sherry Gage (continues in this hour)
• Paulla Miller (continues in this hour)
• Lise Walker, MD--Board Certified
Breast Surgeon, Breast Care Center of the Southwest
Pablo Prichard, MD--Board
Certified Reconstructive & Plastic Surgeon, Advanced Aesthetic Assoc.,PLLC
|Bill Montgomery--Maricopa Co. (AZ) Attorney
|Rudi says: A man of such character and honor just makes things better by being.
October 1, 2011
AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MARICOPA COUNTY ATTORNEY: BILL MONTGOMERY
• Sizing up the Campaign Promises Through the Last Year
are we on all those Law Suits Against the County?
• Medical Marijuana: Attempts to Legalize
Drugs, Federal Stand Against Possession & Distribution
• Are there Residual Effects that Linger
and Cause You Dismay within the MCA Office?
• National Study Regarding Sentence and Prison Reforms Sends Mixed Messages
• His Views & the
Results of Sentence Reform, Do we Incarcerate too Many Low Level Criminals
• The Cost
of Crime vs. the Cost of Incarceration
• Child Safety Issues--It Starts in the Home, with the Parents.
How do we End the Abuse of Children?
September 24, 2011
"The Constitution and The Law"
Why Did Our Founding Fathers Write the Constitution?
• Is the Constitution Flawed, Is the Constitution
Can the Constitution be Superceded? Are Some Laws Unconstitutional?
• Can Federal Law Jeopardize or Restrict
• Are We Truly Equal Under the Law?
Our Guests: Shane Krauser
(American Academy of Constitutional Education, Prof. & Practicing Atty.
Esq. (The Resnick Law Group, Civil/Criminal/Personal Injury Litigation and Trial Atty).
September 17, 2011
"10 YEARS AFTER 9-11, WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED?"
A Main Street Perspective as we look at Borders, Pledges, Freedoms
• A Nation Prayed, Leaders Asked
For Prayers, Many Pledged Service & Patriotism
Today: Security Of Borders, Pledge of Allegiance Outlawed, Praying is Called Offensive
• But, Freedom
Protects Right of Expression--No Matter How Offensive
• Private Residence Needs Permit For Bible
Study--But, No Permit Needed For Illegal Residence in America
Each year we hear the cry
that reminds us of that tragic day: "NEVER FORGET". As to our priorities, our values,
our morals, our pledges, our patriotism and how we prayed on 9-11---have we forgotten?
September 10, 2011
9-11 SPECIAL: "IN MEMORY, WITH HONOR"
We Include Actual Recordings of the Time & Special Musical
• A Time Line of the Day's Tragic Events, Casualties,
Wounded & the Color of Blood
• American Military Casualties & Wounded
Over 8 1/2 Years--Stand for 60 MILES
• Since When Does a First Responder Need an Invitation? Make
Room, They Did
• Questionable Events Sell Admittance for $9.11-- Americans Have Paid Enough in Blood
From the Heart: This is a time to Remember, to NEVER FORGET. This
is time for a memorial of honor, a time for American Patriots to acknowledge that America remains Free. And it
is time to open our hearts and use our hands to give hugs. And it is time to stop offering
American blood in a war that needs to end--one way or another.
September 3, 2011
LABOR DAY WEEKEND SPECIAL:
"Public Service: 'A Labor of Love or Greedy Road to Fast
Wealth and Power?' "
• A Rare Example
of Dedication, Devotion, Sacrifice and Remarkable Actions
• Our Featured individual is Larry Powell, Fresno Co.
Superintendent of Schools--"A Labor of Love"
• An Example of Questionable Trips & Spending,
Excessive Compensation & Lack of Results
• We Look at Abuse Within (Taxpayer, Private Funded
Operations) The Arizona Commerce Authority
August 27, 2011
Our Guest: Phoenix Mayoral Candidate: Jeniffer Wright
We made a blanket offer to all the candidates and we gave the guidelines. ONLY ONE CANDIDATE contacted
us to be on the program. We won't speculate why none of the others contacted us.
• Hear this
impressive candidate bring a breath of fresh air to a campaign that is otherwise filled with the stale air and
old, typical answers from long time politicians.
August 20, 2011
• ONE Hour, ONE Topic, ONE Question--Looking For ONE Good Answer
With all of the "in your face" Issues on the table, where are the people we elected to represent
and lead us? With problems of unemployment, stalled economy, dipping financial markets, wars, world crisis
and more, we ask ONE question: Of our Congressional leaders we ask: "Are the problems
of American taxpayers really that important to you? If so, then why are you on vacation"? The
President could call Congress back into session, instead he went on a campaign drive and announced that politics
in America is broken, not working. Then he went on vacation.
Report: Lynn Vogel sums up the consensus of Iowans. Now that the straw poll is over in Iowa, what did the
politicians leave behind? .
Write, Email, Call your Congressional Representative, Senator and the President. Ask them ONE question: "WHY
ARE YOU ON VACATION"? Let their answer determine your future contributions,
your campaign efforts and your vote.
Get latest info by subscribing: email@example.com
August 13, 2011
HOUR 1: (news update precedes the program)
Business Has Changed Due to Economic Conditions--Centers and Retailers Adapt
• Community Malls/Neighborhood
Centers Offer Occupant Friendly Terms & Condtions
• Major Design Firm Offers Economical
"Pop Up" Alternative to Demands for New Retail Start Ups
• Getting the Inside Information From
the Leaders in Malls/Shopping Centers, Architecture/Design/"Pop Up"
(on location) from Ames & Des Moines: The Iowa Straw Poll (AZ State Rep. *K. Yee and Iowa Activist
*L. Vogel) Their unbiased, candid views) *Even before the results came out, both individuals correctly
named the candidates that came in first and second.
COMMITTEE OR DEJA VU?" If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck--it must be "politics as usual".
Guests: Today's Main Street Americans: Kim Kunasek and Rizal Oei (Architecture/Design,
Themes and "Pop Up" Creations). Renae Lynde of Macerich (Property Leasing Executive).
August 6, 2011
Senator Obama's Statement (2006) 'Raising Debt Sign of Leadership Failure'--We Agree
America Drops a Bomb, Lately Congress Drops America into Hole, S & P Drops Credit Bomb
Has Benefited From Bailouts, Stimulus Prog. & Huge Spendings? Not Main Street Americans!
Ask Active Americans to Weigh In With Sentiments From Their Areas (NY, Iowa, Oregon)
to Congress's Actions--No Problems Pending--Congress Takes Another Paid Vacation
Definition of Politician--AMAZING! Rudi Examines Politician--Why its an EGO Thing
Guests: Today's Main Street Americans: Dr. Jacqueline Lang (Oregon), Lynn Vogel (Iowa), Teri
McLaren (NY). These Americans speak to the issues, unrehearsed, live and with clear candor. Listen to the concerns
and hopes of your neighbors. Send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 30, 2011
Elect--It's Definitely NOT Politics as Usual (**See our 8/29 update below)
• Why This Organization
Started, Who and How funded--What about Party Affiliations?
• Getting on all 50 State Ballots--Regardless
of Party--Anyone Can Nominate Candidate
• Cutting Edge Method of Voting Process--Is
this the Future?
• Security Measures, Screening Process, Financing a Candidate and Campaign
Guest: This hour, Kellen Arno, the National Field Director for AE.
8/29: Since this broadcast, we have heard from many individuals regarding this organization and received complaints
as to comments that seem to disappear off of this organizations website. We recently posted our commentary (see blog page) on the Super Committee on the sites community discussion page and it was removed by a (yes, one) staff member as
not being appropriate. When we attempted to address the situation, our reply was mysteriously deleted. We have
removed our membership and decided to forego any further involvement with this group. We
believe in full disclosure and transparency.
• Investigation Uncovers Unscrupulous Prices Being Charged
to Our Military by an American Co.
• Sure, Raise the Debt Ceiling--Be Sure to Add More Alcohol and
Raise the Speed Limit Also
• Could Debt Issue be a Ruse by Super Wealthy to Gain More Wealth?
Update on Latest Political Developments over Debt Issue--Tit for Tat, Clock Goes Tic Toc
• Politicians now
Blame Tea Party as Unfit to Govern---As Though Dems & Reps are a Prize???
• Eleventh Hour Vote
Coming--No Time to Read Bill--Debt Will Be Raised--Spending will hit Overdrive
• Stop Diversions! Let's
Focus on Jobs, Manufacturing on American Soil and a Balanced Budget
July 23, 2011
of the Day: If a gun is pried from the killer's hands as people die, is a trial really necessary?
• Reviewing the Dog and Pony Show of the Past Week--Fiddling as Rome is About to Burn
• House Votes
for Curtailing Powers of CFPB--Senate Wants Single Control by a Czar
• Banks Get NEW TARP Deal, Better For Them--Tax Payers Not Left Out--They Pay
• Language of D.C.ese
(also pronounced 'Disease'), D.C. Concern is 2012 Election--Not Issues
Line on Issues: Americans: Focus, Stay on Track, Persistent, Be Adamant to Congress
Update with Lynn Vogel from Midwest on Campaign Straw Poll & SS Pitchfork
• Children Will
Become Local Leaders, Bosses, Clergy, Politicians--What Example are We Setting
• What Educational Leaders are
NO Longer Teaching or Allowing--Truly Unbelievable
• While Pres. Obama Says Military May NOT Get Paid--We Have
Fed. Funds for Drunkedness?
• Simple and Straight Forward Suggestions on REAL CUTS in Federal Spending--How
Commentary: The Citizen's Family Debt Dilemma"
A lesson for Congress through an example of
how American families must deal with spending,
when it gets out of hand. How do we survive?
We understand the difference between needs
and wants. Due to time constraints, we were unable
to present this lesson in it's entirely. You may read this commentary on the ESSAYS page.
TELL CONGRESS TO STOP ARGUING AND TO LISTEN TO THE AMERICAN
July 16, 2011
Jefferson warned about criminals in government
• President Obama Says 80% Agree With Him
on Tax Increase--Polls Strongly Disagree
• Mr. President: Threatening to Withhold Pay From Military,
Veterans & Seniors--BAD IDEA!
• Fed. Revenue vs. Payments
Due w/o Raising Ceiling---Default NOT Absolute. Hear the Facts
• Politics & Arguing--Diversion
from America's Unemployment Problems--1 in 6 on Food Stamps
• Politicians & Middle America--Lots
in Common--Including Rising Personal Debt
• President Suggests "this"
Drives People Nuts--We Offer The Real "This" from Americans
• Political Gesturing, Posturing
and Campaign Considerations Sabotage Any Real Efforts
• Tax Cuts Do NOT Create Jobs--Tax Increases Do NOT Cut Jobs--LIES
Based on Greed
• Lynn Vogel (20turns.com) Exclusive Update On Iowa and August Straw Poll of Candidates
• Time For a Simple, Fair, Equal
and Flat Tax--No Loopholes, Exemptions For Some, etc.
• Debt Ceiling Talks--What Will we
Do? Our History Offers Answers--Politics at it's Most Insane
July 9, 2011
DEBT AND THE DEBT LIMIT. Can We, Will We Ever Pay Off Our Debt?
• If Debt Ceiling
Isn't Raised, We're Told America Will Default on Debt. Is This True?
Have NO History to Fall On, Yet, Our History Shows We Continue to do the Same
• If You Think Greece is in Bad Shape, Looking at the Real Picture (Debt vs. GDP)
• USA: Debt
Ceiling Will be Raised, Nearing Problems: Inflation, Interest Rates & Tax Increases
• The Truth
About Cuts--They're Not Really Cuts
Guests for both hours: B. Mekosh: Former Wall Street trader, currently financial firm President
Smith: Former candidate for US Congress, currently independent investor & trader.
Update from Lynn Vogel: Getting Politicians to Actually Listen, To Pay Attention
Unemployment Rises, Discouraging News--Did Recession Really End June 2009?
• Government Continues to Control
More and More-- But, It's Not Working
• Credit Default Swaps & Total Derivatives--Some Won't
Get Paid Off--If Key Players go Down?
• Listener Calls in with Sound Reasoning for
Washington Politics RE: Debt Ceiling and Taxes
Commentary: The trial
of Casey Anthony has consumed individuals around the nation. What part of the resentment and discourse with the
verdict did the media play? Does the media report the news or create hype and controversy about events that
then are considered news? Who are the people that demonstrated and vow to see justice done? Should "reasonable
doubt" be removed from our judicial system? If you were on trial, what would you think of the media?
Hear this unique perspective or read it for yourself on our ESSAYS PAGE.
July 2, 2011
Business Owner Questions Congress and It's Concern Over Main Street
• Supreme Court Hears
Goldwater Institute--Rules on Clean Elections
• Iowa Activist Launches SS Pitchfork--Power Belongs to the People--Not Politicians
• Founder of Packages From Home--Supporting Our Troops--Sending Thanks
• Wanting Answers & Action by Politicians--Midwestern Approach of Patriotic Pride
• Government Controls
Too Much of People's Life--Giving Means Taking
• Americans Are Free To Dream & Grow--America IS The
Land of Promise
• Reviewing "The Undefeated"--A Look At Sarah Palin, Politics And Inner Strength
• Poll Shows Some People Will Donate To Candidates--Will Not Donate To Parties--Many Will Not Donate
• Getting Your House In Order--Eliminating Hypocrisy
singing at the end of this program was definitely not planned. Something just came over me and away I went. Hearing
the replay, I think I should stick to talking. Thanks for tolerating me as I express my love for this country,
"from sea to shining sea". God bless America.
June 25, 2011
THEFT-- Stealing From the Big Guns: Sony, Sega, Gov't Agencies, Citigroup, Goggle, etc.
• Many Ask
For Unnecessary Personal Info--AND YOU GIVE IT TO THEM---For What?
• No One Takes
Responsibility--Stealing Your Identity Becomes YOUR Problem
• Giant Retail Outlets-- Info They
Want--We Disclose the Most Egregious & Invasive -- "Worst Buy"
Gap Between The Affluent and Middle America--It Keeps Getting Wider
End Jobs Increasing, Jobs For Middle America Continue To Be Cut
• Unemployment +
Underemployment Continue to Soar--Has This Admin. Failed?
• Recession, Congress Raised Pay & Mean
Worth of Members Skyrocketed--But Middle Americans Lost
My Body" We have heard it over and over. If I am truly free, then I should have a right to do
with my body, whatever I want? After all, "it's my body".
June 18, 2011
Forecloses on B of A--Sheriff's & Movers Prepared to Take Bank Assets
• Highly Placed Admin. Official
Spills the Beans on Economy & Suggests You Spend Savings
• Bank Reneges on Short
Sale Contract, Forecloses on Home for $1
• Average Americans: Losing Our Voice--Is Media
Becoming Too Important
Sues College, Collects Atty Fees ($25,000.00) Taxpayers Lose Again
• Mayoral Candidate Takes
Over Foreclosed Homes W/O Paying For Them--Smart or Con Job?
• Public School Dist. (Tax Payer
Funded) Teaching Resentment for White America, Dissention w/Gov't
• State (AZ) Says Illegal
Courses Must Stop--Teachers (Paid by Tax Payers) Will Sue State
"What are we teaching our children?"
Throughout the program we have asked
the question as to what our children are being taught through the examples given by statements and actions
of adults. Today, when a child does something egregious or disrespectful, we blame it on the generation. Maybe
we should look at who's teaching our children. We use the recent comments made by a sports figure as to
his personal, degrading views of the average American. As for this sports figure--it would be a shame that
his talent as a basketball player is all that defines him He is young enough to learn from his mistake and make
changes necessary to be a true example for our youth, both in thought and in deed. Let's hope he gets the message
before this jaded outlook becomes his legacy.
June 11, 2011
is tanking, Jobs--What Jobs? President Says "No Need to Panic"
• Bernanke: ONLY Problems are
food, energy prices, failing home prices, high unemployment, etc.
• Are Inflation and Climbing Interest
Rates in Our Near Future?
• AZ Gov. Calls Special Session to Extend Unemployment Benefits
Legislators (Many) Prefer Expanding Business Tax Breaks vs. Unemployment Benefits
AZ Companies CEOs Received Additional $500,000.00 in 2010 over 2009 Salaries
Compensation From AZ Co. has TAX FREE Status-- Trickle Down Doesn't Trickle Down
• Property Values
Down, Tax Revenue Down--Officials Raise Taxes on Property--Money Goes to Raises
Commentary: "Am I Stupid?" We look at the way of politicians in office,
the trends of many, the lessons they get when taking office, the corruption through the lure of money and power.
We also take a look at the election process, how it has digressed to buying our elected officials. Can we change it?
Do we have time to change it? The clock is ticking. Due to time
constraints, we were unable to finish this commentary on the air. Please read the entire essay on the essay page--click here
June 4, 2011
National Sovereignty Includes Our Freedoms, Rights, Safety, Welfare and Secure Borders
of 33 Honorable and Special Men and Women
• American Sovereignty: Political Hypocrisy--Border Issues
Used in Campaigns For Funds & Votes
• Congress Sends Them to Fight in Foreign Lands
While They Argue For Open Borders
Rudi's Question: We
patrol the world with our men and women to ensure sovereignty and independence of many nations. Yet, our Federal Government
posts signs on our own lands declaring it is not safe for Americans to travel in areas of America that have been over run
by foreign drug and human smuggling cartels. What message are we sending? Why do our military men and
women shed their blood on foreign soils while many use our own borders as ploys for their political gain?
Thrive While We Sleep---Awakenings End Nightmares--Time to Wake Up
• The Hype & Cover Up Unravels--Economy,
Jobs and Housing are Not Recovering
• Politicans to Start Campaigning--Same Promises, They
Want Your Money--Again & Again & Again
• Montgomery (Co. Atty) Warned us: Killing
at 9-Day Old Business Operating Under New Marijuana Act
May 28, 2011
* Due to Rudi's scheduled commitments regarding observances over this Memorial
Day Weekend, we aired two segments of previous programming. We did so with one theme in mind: Many fought for
the right of sovereignty, for the right of freedom and for a safe and secure nation. Then
why aren't our borders secure?
1: REPLAY OF AN INTERVIEW WITH NEVILLE CRAMER
Adding Agents on the Border Doesn't Work
• Should Our Military Be on the Border?
Sovereignty of America--A Serious Issue
• A National Employment Verification Would Stop Majority of Illegal
Start This Hour with a Short Speech: "BORDER SECURITY--IT'S TIME"
Stand is Obscure on Enforcing Federal Law re: Illegal Immigration
• Americans, Standing United, Trump
• Tribute to Those Who Served and Have Now Passed On--"In Flanders Fields"
and Playing of Taps
* PROGRAM NOTE: If we ask
them to stand to keep us safe and secure, if we send them off to defend us, then shouldn't we uphold the
laws that they fight to preserve, including our national sovereignty?
|Pinal Co. Sheriff Paul Babeu on MSOL
|The Sheriff is candid, dynamic and dedicated to protecting Arizona--America
* In recognition of Armed Forces Day, we salute those that served and serve today.
• Another Attempt to Weaken the Porous Souther Border
Obama Administration Program Gives Green Light to Mexican Trucking
• Trucks Bring Cargo into
U.S. Without Inspections & Drivers Not Checked
• Meanwhile: Arizona's Latest Border
Security Law Wants Your Money--Again!
• Details Up in the Air: Permits, Costs, Materials--BUT--Donation Process Near
Babeu Calls in--Gives Update & Invites You to a Golf Tournament
• HONEST look at what's Really Going
on w/economy, budgets, spending, ceilings
• Housing Plays Major Part in Our Recovery--Spinmeisters
Not Being Truthful
• Housing Hype to Get Average Americans to Spend--While Investment Banks Sit Tight
• We Researched
and Found Real Facts on Economy and Housing (Give 20 Facts)
"Religion--Making it Pay"
Personal Note from Rudi: If the world
ended today, what good is all the gold and other treasures stored in Cathedrals, temples, synagogues, mosques and other places
of worship? According to most religious teachings, aren't we to feed the hungry, give shelter an clothe the
homeless? Instead religions and their messengers and other "chosen ones" live in opulent surroundings,
drip with gold, travel in their own private limousines and luxurious jets, they own mansions and have wealth of kings.
And they all say that these things are a testimony to the love of God---tell that to the man that can't feed his children.
If the world were to end today, will your last act be one of selfishness or will you have served the true purpose and
meaning of lfie--will you have reached out to help another less fortunate? The world needs you more than ever
before. The world needs you to apply the goodness within you. You can make a difference--and you can start by
being the change you want to see in the world.
May 14, 2011
* "The Voices of Main Street"
(Entire program devoted to callers and their thoughts)
• Supporting our Troops
• Deliberate Flooding In Areas
• More Than 7 Million Federal Laws in America--Cutting Some
• Misconceptions by
Americans on Laws That "Aren't"
• The Constitution: National Security--Posse
Comitatus Act of 1878
* We Continue with more
GREAT calls from our listeners
• Terrorism on
• Paying into Social Security vs. Keeping and Investing Your Own Money
Security-- A Ponzi Scheme: When There is No Money
• Sheriff Arpaio--Will Some Force Him
to Step Down or Be Recalled?
• FICA--a Tax, NOT a Benefit/Entitlement--There is NO such Fund
Looking to the Future
Personal Note from Rudi: I enjoyed this program immensely. To
hear callers express their views on real concerns was a special treat for me. It reinforces my faith in the fact that
I believe if we work together, share ideas, points of view and will listen to differing opinions, we can work towards a common
good that is the right thing for all of America. I have always said that the listeners of Main Street Out Loud
are some of the most intelligent and thoughtful people I have the privilege of hearing. The callers today surely prove
out this statement. Thank you to all the callers and, I say, to those of you that have been silent
much too long---"Let your voices be heard--while you have a voice and while you can make a difference"
May 7, 2011
* Our Guest: Pinal
County Sheriff Paul Babeu--An Extremely Candid Interview
Some great calls from listeners.
Due to time constraints, we were unable to get
to all the callers holding to speak with Sheriff Babeu.
• Recap of Louisiana Trip--Emphasis on Henderson Reunion
Sheriff Babeu on Problems with Border Security
• Is Border Security Issue Just
a Ploy for Campaigning Politicians?
• Sheriff Talks about Pinal Co. (Dangerous?)
• Homeland Security (Inadequate?)
* We Continue our interview with Sheriff
Immigration (Est. over 600,000 come through AZ--only 200,000 Apprehended)
• Illegal Immigration--Nothing
but Lots of Talk--Little Action--Why? A Hidden Agenda?
• Federal Gov't Suing Sheriffs--WHAT?
Duty is to Enforce Law--Why Being Sued?
• Law Enforcement Scandals (MCSO and Others)--How it Affects Good Officers
• Recent Illegal Immigration Crimes (A Border War Zone--Combat Area?)
Day to All--A Special Thank You to My Mother
April 30, 2011
• Stacked Inflation: What it is and How it doesn't
• Is Consolidation in Education Good or Bad?
• A Government Driven Economy May
be a False Prosperity
• Some Bills Passed/Some Vetoed by AZ Governor
Disrupt & Demand: Who's Running Our Schools--School Board or Students?
• Relaxing of DUI Laws--Bad
Message, Dr. Schlomach's Message (Tongue in Cheek)
• Gov't Employees' Pension Programs Unsustainable--Private
• IPAB--Dictating Price and Service--Is this the so-called "Death Panel"?
April 23, 2011
• Anniversary of SB1070--Comments about and by Governor Brewer
• Arizona SB1322--Bidding on Gov't Services ($500K +)--The Reality
• Governor Brewer Vetoes
SB1467 (Guns on Campus)--Standing Her Ground
• The Second Amendment Is about More than a Cannon
and a Clip
• Callers take
a stand and publicly state "What I Believe"
• No Subject is Off Limits--Only Requirement
is Civility and Respectfulness Toward Others
• HAPPY EASTER---PLEASE REMEMBER OUR TROOPS--They're Hunting, but
not for Easter Eggs
April 16, 2011
Our Guest: Bill Montgomery (Maricopa Co. Atty) covers many issues in these two hours
• Arizona has its Share of Issues--We Mention the Most Recent
Between Co. Atty Office & Other Officials
• Immediate Goals of Montgomery, Future: Will He
Run Again in 2012?
• The Second Amendment: Discussing AZ Gun Laws--Understanding the Aim
• Marijuana Laws: A Nightmare
of Legal Entanglements and Consequences
• SB1070, Illegal Immigration--The Courts, The Questions, The
• Sentencing Reform--Strong Stand & Sentences Bring Positive Results
• Capital Punishment
* Rudi's Comment: Mr. Montgomery is
an absolute example of honor, truth, trust, dignity, principle, ethics and good character. Since his time
in office and throught this interview we get a glimpse of what dedication and commitment to intelligent and
honorable service looks and acts like. He is sure to have a distinguished career accentuated with positive accomplishments
on behalf of the people he serves.
April 2, 2011
News Flash: "You've Been Duped---A-G-A-I-N!"
• Figures in for 2010 on Economic Recovery/Unemployment
• Unemployment Figures for
Feb. (not good) & Mar. 2011 (better--w/conditions)
• Economy Rising Provided We Do NOT Cut Budget
Spending (Sneaky Admin. Ploy)
• Federal Reserve (Bernanke) Unbelievable: Questionable Time
& Loans Made to Foreign Banks
News Flash: "You've Been Duped---A-G-A-I-N!"
• Some Highlights of 29K pages on Federal Reserve's Secret Practices
Quoted as Saying Fed is "Playing with Fire", "Outrageous as Americans Suffer"
on Hook for Bad Loans Bought by Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Loans
• More Funds Needed As Fannie &
Freddie Losing Big,While Execs Take Mega-Million $$ Salaries,
candidate selection process isn't working--Here's a much more sensible method
(American Government is BIG
BUSINESS. To say this business hasn't been doing too well is an understatement)
March 26, 2011
A Unique Perspective on Life, Assests &
Death: Keeping and/or Passing on Your Estate
• Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts
• Internet Services & Document Preparers vs Hiring an Attorney (Be Safe, Be Sure)
• Explaining the Probate Process, How to Avoid Probate
• Legal Issues of Finances &
Health of ill or aged--Power of Attorney (types)
* R. Klauer, an attorney focusing on Estate
Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate and Real Estate issues
A Necessary Perspective on Life, Assests, Death: Funerals and Pre-Planning the
• When Funeral Arrangements Need to be Made
• Arguements Over
• When No One is Responsible for Arrangements
• Pre-Planning Funerals and Associated
* Guest: J. Vickers, Funeral
Director and Pre Planning Specialist
March 19, 2011
* Guest: Clint Bolick: Distinguished attorney--has argued
and won cases in front of the Supreme Court as well as many of the highest courts of the land.
• The Upcoming Supreme Court Arguement Against "Obamacare"--"ObamaSCARE"
Referendum Against Clean Elections--Forcing You to Contribute to Candidates
• Unions: Influence, Power,
• The "Muck About The Puck"---Legality Regarding Glendale's Abuse of the
* Clint Bolick is the Director of Sharf-Norton Center for Constitutional
Litigation at Goldwater Institute Mr. Bolick will stand before the Supreme Court on March 28 and argue the case against the mandates
of the Health Care Reform Act. He also is prepared for litigation in other matters that we discussed in this
* Guest: Dr.
Keith Holbert, Director, Nuclear Power Generation Program, ASU
the Construction and Components of a Nuclear Power Plant
• How Energy is Created in Reactors, Difference
Between Uranium and Plutonium
• Plain Language and Descriptive Definition of "Meltdown" (What
does it really mean?)
• Process Required to Shut Down a Reactor--Explaining Harmful Radiation
• What About Other Forms of Energy
Keith Holbert: An Expert, with impeccable and impressive credentials in the field of Nuclear Power, including,
but not limited to: Construction of Power Plants, Safety Measures, Testing and Radioactive Radiation. This hour
is a fascinating, comprehensive and understandable lesson of the basics of this source of energy, the
plants that produce it, the issues and the solutions to Japan's crisis and the argument regarding other forms of
March 12, 2011
* Guest: Dr. Byron Schlomach, EconomistHOUR 2:
• Billionaires: 2010
Records Set With Numbers and Amounts
• Trickle Down or Just Greater Personal Gain
AZ: A City Threatening Law Suit over Constitutionality Issues
• Dr. Schlomach: Forcing Taxpayers to Contribute
to STATE Budget Waste (1 Billion $$)
• You're Looking for Sales in Grocery Store--Gov't Employees Enjoy
Dining on Your Money
* Dr. Byron Schlomach is the Director of the Center for Economic Prosperity
at Goldwater Institute
Guest: Dr. Schlomach
is joined by Brent Mekosh--Financial Analyst/Planner)
• What Effect Will Japan's
Troubles Have on American & World Oil Prices
• Is Federal Reserve Manipulating Inflation and Deflation
• The U.S. Dollar--Strength and Standard of the World
• What Will High
Oil Prices do to America's Questionable Economic Recovery
• Housing Market, Banking System--What's
Commentary: Senator: "Walking the Tight Rope--It's Time to Step Down"
March 5, 2011
* Guest: AZ State Representative Kimberly Yee (LD10)HOUR 2:
• HB2415--The ONLY bill (out of 3) regarding bullying to survive committee
Bullying According to the Lawmakers
• All Other Bullying Bills Failed--What is in Rep. Yee's Bill
• When Bullying Crosses Schools or Districts
• Examples of Issues, Seriousness, Community Concern/Input
• Are State Lawmakers Ready to Vote in and Enact a Law Regarding Bullying?
• What's Next and Ways Parents/Public
* Representative Kimberly Yee's Legislative District is comprised of Northwest
Phoenix and Glendale. Representative Yee (R) is serving in her first term, voted into office during the AZ general
election held Nov. 2010. Learn more: AZ State Representative Yee
• Update on How Well Everyone is Living up
to Promises Made Before/After Election
• Another Example of Privilege and Entitlement:
Why Some Don't Mind "Walking on a Tight Rope"
• Physical Confrontation Between Man
& Woman on Public Freeway Has Immunity (from Arrest) for Privileged
• Some Privileged Have Safety
Nets--But--If You Fall of the Tight Rope--You have NO SAFETY NET
• What an Obscure Law--How Convenient for those
in Office--Self-Serving and Protective Beyond Reason
• Is it any Wonder Many Elected Continue to Act as Though they
are Above the Law? Actions Speak Volumes
Feb. 26, 2011
* Guests: Becca & Amanda (two Students), Bill
& Louise D. (Parents)HOUR 2:
"Bullying and Cyber Bullying"
• How Serious
is This? Third, as Cause of Teen Deaths
• Students Speak: Defining Forms of Bullying,
• Students: What Action to Take if Bullied---Do Teachers, Administrators Understand?
• Parents Speak: First: Taking Responsibility as a Parent
• Parents: Safeguards
and Parent Involvement---How Do Children Feel about Controls?
* Becca & Amanda (Teenagers)
and Children of Bill and Louise D. We start the program with the students being alone in the studio, the parents join
us later. Students give first-hand information on this serious subject.
* Guest Join Us: Dr. Dana Sherman (Psychologist), Venessa Whitener (School Board Member)
• Lack of Communication Skills, Computer Screen Impowers Through Anonymity
Legal Challenges Prevent Schools From Exercising Certain Safeguards
• Specialists Work With School
Districts to Identify and Educate Administrators/Educators
• Parents Must Take Responsibility, Be Aware, Accept
Professional Guide Lines within Schools
Comment: Parents that
are involved, knowledgable and supervise their children with love and solid guidelines generally do not have cause to fear
that their child may be a fatality to bullying, no matter the form. Get involved in your child's life today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
* Dr. Dana Sherman is the Director of Scottsdale
Prevention Institute and, with a staff of 21 specialists, serves all 31 public schools within the Scottsdale
District, targeting issues of bullying, drug abuse and other school/student issues. Venessa Whitener is a second
term educational board member in the Higley Unified School System, consisting of 10,000 students within 10 schools.
Feb. 19, 2011
Guests: Senator R. Gould, Economist Dr. B. Schlomach, Business Consultant I. Gilyeat
"When Politicians Gamble With YOUR MONEY--They Do It In Secret, With A Few Friends"
at the so-called "Jobs Bill"
• Governor Calls Special Session, Closed Doors to Legislaturers While
• Hurried Vote Taken Over Complaints by Both Parties on 214 Page Bill
Signs into Law: State to Spend Over $500 MILLION DOLLARS
* Talk about CANDID
INTERVIEWS: Our Guests "tell it like it is" about this quickly passed bill
that no one had time to read before the vote was called. The Senator explains the process that was
controlled by his own party that froze nearly all party members out of the process and has created a backlash of criticism.
* We Continue Uncovering The Questionable Bill and Its Path to Law
Governor's Advisors State Program May Fail
• Looking at REAL Examples of What Does Work, Why This Is so Questionable
• End Result, by Consensus--Higher Taxes Down the Road?
• Will Other States Follow AZ With Their Own
Commentary: IT'S MY ANTHEM TOO!" (Straight
talk about how our National Anthem is used/abused)
* Senator Gould continues to
give us the facts, Dr. Schlomach speaks about other states, the reality of over spending and the path to even
higher taxes and Mr. Gilyeat gives us specific examples, by using existing business, of what this bill really means
to businesses--and it ISN"T about CREATING JOBS!
Possibly one of the best programs you
have ever heard, based on questions asked of professionals. With true candor, they gave amazingly
straight answers to the questions asked, instead of dancing around them with double-talk. We truly appreciate the ethical
and honest approach displayed by our guests and the respect, shown by them, for our listeners' right to
hear the truth.
Feb. 12, 2011
• Egypt Moves
Forward--Old Regime Is Ousted
• Iran Also Celebrates a Revolution--And Suggests Next Step for
• Republicans Control House, Pledged Change, But--What's New
Legislature May Ease DUI Penalties (They Cost to Much?)--Do What?
*Some people have nothing
to say, so they amuse themselves by making crank phone calls. They consider these childish actions as being clever.
Every talk show gets them from time to time. Today, it was our turn.
*Live Broadcasts--no matter how well planned--sometimes get a hitch
to call, in an area w/o phone signal + we ran out of time for National Anthem item
• Update on Appearance
• An Issue that Grabbed Us with One Million Wrong Reasons
• As Though $$ Couldn't be used for Better
Things--We Spend a Million $$ on THIS??
• Louise on Life: "Artificial
Feb. 5, 2011
an Elephant in the Room--There's an Elephant in the White House
• There Seem to be More and
More Elephants--Why do We Ignore Them?
• We Uncover a Few of Them--They're Easy to Spot
• Former Speaker Pelosi and More Elephants
*During this hour and the next, I name
22 players that are my pick as American Super Bowl Champions. Listen to both hours to learn who they are, where
they're from and where they gave their all for you and me--100%, including their last drop of blood (all but
• Tucson Native, Congressman Grijalva Made a Mistake, but--No Need to Apologize
Republican House Majority Tried to Sidestep the Elephants With Fancy Foot work
• And Our Leaders are Telling Mubarak
to Heed the Will of the People?
• Elephants Named: Hypocrisy,
Self-Serving, Defiant, Irresponsible, Air of Superiority and Privilege
• There Remains Only One Question............
* These are the men that are the HEROES and there is only one man that could stand as their coach---None
other than the Most Decorated of WWII.
Jan. 29, 2011
Though most have moved on to cover the next shocking and bloody story; we will move on only after
we have examined what causes the divisions among us and leads to the death of so many innocent bystanders. This tragedy
is NOT over---it continues until we, collectively as a nation, take the time to learn what we need to do to
alter our course. We can't continue to live on sound bites, shocking news stories, unresolved
issues and a trail of 'unfinished, open books'.
GUESTS: Sheriff Paul Babeu
(Just Named #1 Sheriff in America) & Shane Krauser (Lead Prosecuting Atty, Owner/Instructor of Weapons
and Tactical Training Academy)
We continue with our series and in our commitment to bring you
a program with perspective on this issue unlike any you have heard---in depth, inspirational, sensitive and respectful.
This is Part Three: "Processing
the Tragedy in Tucson"
• Explanation of Series, Quick Recap of Part One & Two
• Media Reports Tucson Now Back to
Normal---On to Next Shock & Awe Story
• Notification Procedures in Emergency--Media Misinformation Jepordizing
• 2nd Amendment vs. Gun Control and Ammunition Restrictions
• Why Inalienable
Rights Trump Mandatory Lessons or License, Such as Driving
• Public Figures, Threats, Proper Measures to Protect
• Figure in Charge of Crime
Scene, Security and Control of Public Information
• Sheriff Babeu Speaks Clearly About
Comments Made by Pima County Sheriff
• Gun Safety
Courses--Could Lives Lost Been Minimized if Weapons Were Present?
• Commentary: "Lessons...Learned"
(Some Suggesting it's "Need to Hear""May be Life Altering")
Jan. 22, 2011
We continue with our series
and in our commitment to bring you a program with perspective on this issue unlike any you have heard---in
depth, inspirational, sensitive and respectful.
This is Part Two: "Processing the Tragedy in Tucson" Part Three airs Next
Week (Jan. 29)
• Explanation of Series, Quick Recap of Part One
• President to Speak at Memorial, Palin
Uses Internet Video
• Political Ploy or Time of Mourning and Family Support
• Pundits Speak Out, Senator
McCain Comments on President's Speech
• Controversy Over Pep Rally Venue, "Free" T-Shirts and Outbursts
• Add "Irresponsibility" and "Hypocrisy" to Widening Gap of Divisions Among
• American Legion Takes Offense for Veteran Comments
by AZ. Senator
• "Rhetoric", "Vitriol", Comments by Injured, Media Hype and Future
• Commentary: *Summary of Conditions That Create Such Vast Divisions Among Us
* NOTE: Ended abruptly due to time constraints. See Blog/Essay Pages for full commentary-Jan.24.
Jan. 15, 2011
We feel compelled to bring an in depth and comprehensive program to analyze the events
on Jan. 8, 2011, what happened as soon as and after the killer fired the shots that killed 6 and wounded 13 others.
We are offering the most complete and accurate account dealing with who said, what was said, how blaming others became the
story and why media sound bites (both in print and aired) contribute to our inability to stay focused and see
issues to a positive conclusion. We will take our time and devote as much air time to this process as necessary.
We must change our course, or we will become even more divided. This is Part One: "Processing the Tragedy in Tucson" Part Two airs Next
Week (Jan. 22)
• Why Such Misinformation Reported By So Many Sources
• Hypocrits: So Quick to Blame
And Then Ask For Civility
• Is It Any Wonder We Have Such Divisions Between Us
• How Some Sought Political Gain From a Major Tragedy
• Hypocrisy, Tit-for-Tat Mentality,
He Said, She Said, Look What "They" Did
• Living With
Sound Bites Leaves Us Misinformed And Without Solving Issues
Jan. 8, 2011
This morning, a mentally ill individual opened fire on a gathering in Tucson,
Ariz. The event was hosted by US Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, Representative of CD1.
The injured totalled 20, 6 killed (to date) and many in severe critical condition, including Mrs. Giffords. Five
minutes before air time, Main Street Out Loud made the decision to alter its programming in observance of the sensitive
nature and raw emotions of the days events.
Throughout the program, we gave updates as reports
came in. We may not always be in the lead with information, but we insist on being accurate.
This day many networks and other medias, as well as stories relayed by internet users and private individuals, reported that Congresswoman
Giffords had passed away. We refused to report that condition because we could not verify it. We are pleased
we did not add additional grief to an already sorrowful time. We offer sincere condolences to all individuals
involved and their families and we will continue to pray for their recovery or strength and peace to fill
the hearts of those that have lost loved ones. Keep in mind this tragedy is not about Tucson, or Arizona nor
about political stands. It is about a mentally ill, deranged and socially inept individual that had a gun, plenty
of ammunition and a demonic drive to kill.
HOUR 1: ll
• Updates Throughout the Hour on Deceased, Injured, the Shooter and Other Pertinent News
Dealership Helps Marine Family--Dealership Supports Military--Proud to Help
• Did Recent Repeal of DADT
and Political Correctness Cost Navy the Loss of a Good Man?
• Former Obama Auto Czar fined $16.2
Million & Banned From Handling Pension Fund Interests
• Judicial Watch Publishes List of Most Corrupt Politicians of 2010
• MSOL Top Pick--Senator
Barbara "Call me Senator" Boxer (D-Ca.)--Why?
Barney Miller the "Teflon" US Congressman With His Dealings (D-Mass.)
Heelside Views With Louise "Rising Fuel Prices at the Pump"
Commentary: If states are so broke, why are we spending so much for inaugurations and
Jan. 1, 2011---HAPPY NEW YEAR,
• Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Kills Hungry Poor On Christmas Day
• Al-Qaida Bomb
Kills Christian Worshipers attending New Year's Mass Service
• Women Bombers May Pose
Big Problem --Searching Women Deemed Disrespectful
• Straight Talk:Why Al-Qaida & Taliban Continue
to Bomb and Kill Innocent
• Lame Excuse: "No One Ever Listens To Me..." Becomes "Wish
I Would Have Done When..."
• Starting Off The New Year With A Strong Foundation of Basics
• Things To Be Aware Of: Don't
Fall For Hype, Endorsements, Promises
• Falling For
Manipulators: "You're Too Cautious, Lighten Up And Live A Little"
Parents: BE PARENTS! Chasing Money vs. Raising The Next Generation
• Results Of MSOL Survey--Reveals
Americans' Interests, Concerns, Thoughts
• Thoughts/Concerns On War, Osama bin Laden, 2011,
Congress, President in 2012?
**Special Guest: Louise Expresses Eye-Opening
Revelations On Your Answers
ORIGINAL SURVEY QUESTIONS
THE WAR BEING DELIBERATELY DRAWN OUT?
a. For political
reasons? If so, who gets the benefit?
b. For economical reasons?
c. For some other reason? What is the reason?
d. Do defense contractors make unreasonable
2. SHOULD WE INCREASE TROOP
STRENGTH IN AFGHANISTAN?
a. Should we settle this by sending in large numbers of troop support?
b. Should we settle this with high tech warfare and lots of it?
c. Should we use more
troops and more high tech equipment?
3. DO YOU BELIEVE
WE WILL WIN THIS WAR?
a. Will the USA win the war in Afghanistan?
(If yes, please state how long before victory for the USA)
b. Will Osama bin Laden ever be
captured (alive or dead)?
c. Do you have family serving in the military at present?
4. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN FOR 2011?
ARE YOU BETTER OFF OR WORSE THAN 1/1/2010?
6. WILL THE NEWLY ELECTED KEEP THEIR PROMISES?
7. ON A SCALE
OF 1 TO 10 (10 best), HOW HAPPY ARE YOU WITH CONGRESS?
8. WHO DO YOU WANT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN THE NEXT ELECTION?
Dec. 25, 2010
Entire Program Is About Giving and Sharing
**CHRISTMAS DAY: Military
Appreciation Season Special
Calls From/For Active, Veteran, Family Members & Loved Ones of the Fallen
Emails of Appreciation and Good Wishes
• Pointing Out Good Charities That Support Our
Military Men and Women
** Christmas musical classics added throughout the
**In the Spirit of the Season--We Express Our Gratitude To Those That Serve/Served
Taking Calls, Reading Emails, Pointing Out Additional Worthwhile Charities
• Rudi's All-Time Favorite Charity,
Year After Year
musical classics added throughout the hour
Dec. 18, 2010
**An indepth look at the DREAM Act--even the name is misleading for Americans
ACT (Acronym for: Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors)
• It's Not About Alien
Minors, It's About Illegal Immigrants up to Age 35
• Tuition Costs Estimated to
be $6.2 Billion PER YEAR to State Taxpayers (No Federal Relief Due)
• This Could
Crowd Out Some U.S. Citizens if Limited Space Becomes an Issue
• Potential Fraud Issues, Sponsoring
of Family Members, No Requirement to Finish Education
Bottom Line: Runaway Path to Amnesty (Act failed Senate this
AM--But this Act is not gone yet)
P.S. Don't hold your breath for
illegal immigrants to opt for military service over Tuition Paid College and other financial assistance
• What Voters Elected
to Office--MO. Rep. Wants $48Billion to Give the Poor to Spend(w/o Specifics)
• Deals Made to Get
Tax Cut Extension--HUGE Benefits for the Wealthy--Not for Avrg. Americans
• 111th Congress: Worst Congress
in Modern History, Continues Contempt for the American People
• Omnibus Spending Bill--Full
of Ear Marks--AGAIN. More Frivilous, Special Interest Spending
• Americans Want Jobs--Jobs--Jobs.
Jobs FIRST! Then Economy Will Recover (Not vice versa)
Dec. 11, 2010
9, 2010, Marine Cpl. M. Chischilly, of the 3/5, sustained severe injuries after encountering an IED while on
patrol in Afghanistan
• An Exclusive Interview With This Marine's
Mother--A Caring & Loving Mom Takes Time to Speak
• She Relates Being Notified of
the Incident & the Eternities Between Additional Information
• An Exceptional
Marine (Mom at His Bedside) Continues Miraculous Progress in His Recovery
• Rehab Will Be a
Long Process--Homecoming Plans and How YOU Can Help
If you believe in prayer, then please add
this family and ease the load on this long, long road
traveling through 7 states, here's what Americans (on Main Streets) are talking about
• Rosa Parks,
on 12/1/1955, Fought for Equality, What do Congressional Entitlements Say About Equality?
• Deals Continue
in D.C.--To Hell with Our Needs, Politicians Make Deals For Their Future
• Tax Cuts: If they Help the Economy,
Then Why the Big Push for More Unemployment Benefits?
• Americans Want Jobs, Equality, Less Borrowing,
Less Spending, More Attention From Washington
• Commentary: What We (America) Needs to do to End This
War---War: What is it Good For?
|For the Love of Your Family--
|For Life----There's Hope
Guest Host: Dr. Byron Schlomach: Renowned Economist
• Pilgrims and Puritans, There Are (Were) Differences
• Form of Community
Efforts (known as Communism to us) Was Starving Pilgrims
• Gov. Bradford's Concept Brought
About Bounty (Thanksgiving) & Progress
• Health Care Reform--Does it Curtail Research
• General Costs of Health Care More than Anticipated by Administration
Guest Host: Dr. Schlomach Looks Into Government Retirement Programs
Systems for Government, Public Safety, Elected Officials
• Government Jobs Once Lower Paying--Today Higher Than
• Extravagant, Generous Systems & Questionable, Lucrative "Double
• Officials Voted Themselves What Public Realizes Now to be a Great
Click here: Learn more about Dr. Byron Schlomach and the Goldwater
The Hour is Dedicated to SUPPORT
Chapman, Pres. NY Chapter #7 Blue Star Mothers of America
When, Where BSMA Started & Purpose of this Organization
• Mothers Do More Than Meet--Projects and Furthering
• When Blue Star Mothers Become Gold Star Mothers
More: How to Find a Location or How to Start a Chapter
• Save a Dog to Save a Soldier-- (More with Catherine Chapman)
to America--It May be More Important than You Think
• The Unspoken
Bond Between the Troops and These Animals
• Protocol, Procedure and Cost to Bring a Dog to America
• Learn More: Soldiers & Combat Dogs of Iraq/Afghanistan
Entitlement vs. Equality (Not the American Way)
• Charlie Rangel: Examples of Entitlements
Gone Awry--Yet, Still Immune
• We Elect Them & They Create Laws We Must Obey--They Get a Pass
Muslim Terrorists Cause Security Issues for ALL -- But Not for the Entitled
• Checking Potential Profiles asTerrorists Isn't P.C.--But Groping My Mother is Okay???
Arguing Against the Loss of Sovereign Rights--"All Men are Created Equal"
• Signs of the
Times: Tuitions, Medicine, Obscene Expenditures, Bureaucrats & a Child With a Flag
• Are We Becoming
Subservient to those in Office--Have We Been Silent Too Long?
Nov. 13, 2010
Honoring Veterans: The Backbone of American Strength & Freedom
Guest: Veteran Jeremy Bagley with Soldier of the Day & Veterans Outreach Center
• How, When & Why Soldier of the Day got its Start
• How to Nominate, Vetting Process & Where to
• This Veterans Outreach Center Oldest Community
based (since 1973)
• The Need to Serve Veterans in
Timely & Efficient Manner at Local Levels
• Where Veterans can
Learn more at: soldieroftheday.com OR veteransoutreachcenter.org
Honoring Veterans: The Backbone of American Strength & Freedom
of 11-7-09 with Three Outstanding Veterans
Navy WAVE Veteran Helen Coyte
• Korean War (POW) &
Vietnam War Army Veteran Darrell Logan, SFC (Ret)
• Desert Shield
& Desert Storm Army Veteran George Burke
• Learn about their service & hear their candid
views of today
Nov. 6, 2010
OUR ONE HUNDREDTH LIVE PROGRAM
GUESTS: Dr. Byron Schlomach (Economist)
S. Krauser (Constitutional Law Professor & Atty)
T. Sommers (Political Public Affairs Consultant/Strategist)
• The Election is Over---What's Next?
• Some Snubbed, Some Smug, Some Shouting
"We Won"--How and Why?
• What about Unemployment, Housing, Economy, Budgets and Spending?
is a "Lame Duck" Session & What About the Next Few Months?
Banks/Foreclosures/Evictions Just in Time for the Holidays
During this hour we announced 3 winners
of cash prizes
Super Informative Election Special Continues
With Our Expert Guests
• John Boehner & Nancy Pelosi--What's Different & Is This "a Woman Scorned"?
• Will Washington Change Now? Issues of Importance--What Happened to Them?
Nixed Spending Initiatives--How Serious--What Gets Cut?
• Strength of Tea Parties, Sarah Palin, Big Changes
in Many States
• The Truth About the Promises of Repeals--Are They Really Feasible?
• Short Commentary: Some Elected: Why
During this hour we announced another 3 winners of cash prizes
October 30, 2010
GUEST: IAN GILYEAT--Conservative, Independent, Write In Candidate for U.S Senate
• Think You Understand Our Campaign &
Election Process--Revealing Eye Openers
• Questionable Discrepancies & Unbalanced Requirements for
• Rudi Suggests Some Requirements Reek of a Privileged Party & "Good Ole
• Hear Ian Speak on His Beliefs and His Conservative Values
Will Choose: Politics as Usual or a True Conservative Senator--Write In Ian Gilyeat
• ELECT IAN GILYEAT www.electiangilyeat.com
A SPECIAL & FUN TIME WITH PRESIDENT G.W. BUSH
• Scott, Kimberly, Eric & Brian Rovelli--"An American
Family Making a Difference"
• Personal Funds, Effort, Organization, Staging & Presentation To Americans
• No Political Party Backing, No Endorsements, No Agenda--"Just the Facts"
• President Bush
& John Morgan Speak About Life After the Whitehouse
• Discussing the Book "My Life as a Bush"
and Parting Words of Inspiration
more at: www.georgebushimpersonator.com
October 23, 2010
GUEST HOST: DR. BYRON SCHLOMACH(Renowned Economist)
• With Guest, Tom Jenney of Americans for Prosperity (AZ)
• A Truthful
and Clear Discussion of This Election's Propositions
• 106 (aka: AZ Health Care Freedom
Act), 107 (aka: Anti-Affirmative Action)
• 109 (aka: Right to Hunt), 110
(aka: Swapping of State Trust Lands)
• 111 (aka: Sec. of State/Lt. Gov. &
• 112 (Initiative Signatures & Times), 113 (aka:
Unions & Secret Ballots)
DR. SCHLOMACH (w/Tom Jenney) CONTINUES REVIEW
• 203 (Medical Marijuana Initiative and Additional Laws Surrounding
Use, Possession, etc)
• 301 (aka Defund Growing Smarter Program--Buying Trust Land & it
• 302 (aka First Things First Spending--Legislature Determines Spending On
Health & Educ.)
• Click here: Learn more about Dr. Byron Schlomach and the Goldwater Institute
October 16, 2010
OUR GUEST: PINAL COUNTY SHERIFF PAUL BABEU
• Youngest Sheriff in AZ Takes On 'Most Dangerous' Area in America
of Task Force Yuma, Reduced Illegal Crossings by 96%
• Who/What is Behind the Witch Hunt Targeting
Border Sheriffs & Deputies?
• Feds Put up Warning "Arizonans" Signs in County w/o Notifying Sheriff--Why?
• Terrorism Acts Along the Border--Where's Federal Support?
SHERIFF BABEU ACCEPTED OUR REQUEST TO STAY
• Drug &
Human Smuggling Route Goes Through Reservation Land
Immigrants Forced to Carry Drugs Into America
• Sheriff Speaks On Racism, SB1070, President Obama & Governor
• Is Mexican Government an Aid or Hinderance to American Efforts?
• What Would Be Your
First Request for Needed Equipment?
• Learn More About Border Efforts
|Educate the Mind
|Give From the Heart
October 2, 2010
A PLEDGE TO AMERICA
• What is it and
What was the Motive Behind it?
• Could Time & Money Been Better Spent on Problems in America?
Party Slams Majority Party--Politics as Usual
• Majority Party Blasts Minority's Pledge--Yup, Politics
• Politics in America--Voters (You & I) Can be the Change We Need
• HOUR 2:
FINAL COMMENTS ON PLEDGE AND ITS PLAN + A LOOK AT
• TARP Ends Tomorrow, Says Government--Does it Really?
• TARP Successful
for Financial Institutions--Not for Americans
• President Ends Bailouts to Firms "Too Big To Fail"--Roubini
Forewarns of Problems
• If TARP is Really Over, What About Active Programs Dependent on TARP Funds
September 25, 2010
IS THE RECESSION REALLY OVER?
(A revealing look into the
question and the events before and after the announcement)
• Sept. 15, Goldman Sachs
Head Economist: Nation May Need More Stimulus--SOON
• Sept. 17, Moody's Reports Dismal Outlook for
Housing--The Blame of Our Economic Downturn
20, National Bureau of Economic Recovery (NBER) Announces Recession Ended June, 2009
CONTINUING OUR REVEALING LOOK INTO THE DUBIOUS
END OF THE RECESSION
• Sept. 21, Federal Reserve Meets: Panel Hints One Trillion
$$ New Money to Shore up Efforts
• Sept. 23, Second Wealthiest, Warren Buffett, Is Plain:
Recession is not Over.
• Why was Announcement Made Now, Why Not 15 Months ago, 12 Months ago
or 6 Months ago?
• What Does the Party-in-Power and the Upcoming Election have to do with the Timing?
• My Open Letter to Americans regarding the "Fantastic News" (not) about the Recession
September 18, 2010
* Our Guest: Pamela Stevenson, AZ State Director of TEA Party Patriots
• The Who, When and Why for the Originations of TEA Parties
• Upsets in Races Due to TEA Party Endorsements--Good
• What are the Basic Fundamentals and Beliefs of All TEA Parties
• Is There
Communication Between TEA Parties and Republican Party
• What Direction are TEA Parties Taking
Now That Primaries are Over
* For Arizona TEA Party info: www.arizonateaparty.com
** Our Guests: Ron and Eric Rovelli, Organizers of "Remember
• Why, What, Who, When and Where--Facts About the Rally on 10/23/10
• Update on Governor's Conference in New Mexico
• It's Mostly Good For Americans in Elizabeth
Warren's Presidential Appointment
• If Politicans Won't Change --CHANGE THEM!
Intuition & Nagging Feelings--Wake Up--Those Signs May Say "Beware"
** For Remember In November Rally SCHEDULED EVENTS click here
September 11, 2010
• 9-11 Thoughts Without Moment by Moment Accounts of Horrific Details
• Is it Time for Muslims to Stop Being Scapegoats for Radical Jihadists?
Days Equates to 26 1/2 hours for Each Innocent Murdered
• Why Build Mosque in Shadows of Ground Zero?
Double Standards: Burn American Flag & Bodies, but Don't Burn Koran?
• One Cartoon Creates Death Decree--But
3,000 Murdered (In Place) Warrant a Mosque?
"Do not ask of me something you
are unwilling or unable to give in return"
Should President Calderon Now Invite Our Governor & Sheriff to Address His Governing Body?
My Commentary about a
reunion I attended---that took 50 years to develop.
* Our SPECIAL Guest: GOVERNOR JANICE
• A Look at Arizona's Condition When Governor Brewer Took Office
• The Road We had to Travel and the Priorities we Addressed
• Health Care Reform not Good
for Arizona or Nation
• With 22 States, Arizona Suing Fed over Health Care
• Is President
Seemingly More Concerned with His Agenda than States & Economy
* Governor Brewer regretted
having so little time today, but she did have other commitments that had to be kept. Her time was short
with us, but filled with substance, truth and candor. We will invite her back at a later date.
"Stop Kidding Yourself--Wake Up"! A Continuing Look Into What You KNOW, But Reluctant to Say
September 4, 2010
With Guest Host: Dr. Chris Salvino
THE BLINDERS OFF
• Health Care Reform: Is it Leading to
Socialized Medicine in America?
• Health Care Reform:
Problems from the Inside
Guest: Shane Krauser, Atty and Professor of Constitutional
Guest: Dr. Eric Novack, Pediatric Surgeon and Nationally Recognized Health Care Expert
TAKING THE BLINDERS OFF
• Border Security: Secure or More of a Sieve?
• Border Security:
Is Our National Security at Risk?
• Border Security: On Site Report of Activities and Evaluations
Guest: Dan Bell, Rancher (on the border) and Member of Border Patrol Citizen Advisory
Guest: Ed Winkler, Former Candidate for Congress and Advisor on Current Border Conditions
Rudi K and the entire staff of MSOL thank Dr. Salvino and his guests
for their contribution to make this an outstanding, fact based and informative program.
August 28, 2010
• "Stop Kidding Yourself" "Wake
• The Economy--The Writing is on the Wall--Stop Kidding Yourself
Chairman Bernanke Tones it Down--Stop Kidding Yourself
• No Wonder Washington Doesn't Listen--People
Slaughter of Migrants, Illegal Immigrants Lured to America--Stop Enabling!
• Economy, Border Security,
Health Care, Unemployment, etc--But,YOU DIDN'T VOTE?
Our Guest: Brian Murray, Political Strategist/Partner w/Lincoln Strategy Group
• What Does Voter Turnout Say About Us?
• What Were the Big Primary Surprises? Who Were
the Dark Horses?
• Trends for November & What We Can Expect of Administration
My Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
** My Commentary: "The Dream I Had and I Still Have a Dream"
August 21, 2010
*Our Guest is Ed Winkler (Candidate for US Congress AZ CD3)
"If it were up to me, this man would be in Washington today".
• Successful Business
Career (Retired) to Noted Public Service
• What Motivated this Man of High Character and Integrity?
The Candor, the Clarity, the Caring, the Conscience, the Commitment
commentary on building a mosque near ground zero. It's about more than religion and rights.
For Information on Ed Winkler: www.winklerforcongress.com
* An Interview with Dr. Chris Salvino (Candidate for US Congress AZ CD5)
Surgeon, Military Flight Surgeon (F-16s) & 'Doctors Without Borders' Volunteer; isn't that enough"?
• What Led You to Run and Why Now?
• What are the Issues and How Can We Resolve Them
• Unlike Most Politicians that Say they have Plans--Dr. Chris PUBLISHED His for the Public
A veteran's remarks about voting or wasting freedom earned
* For Information on Dr. Salvino: www.drchrisforcongress.com
August 14, 2010
*Our Guest is Eddie Farnsworth,former AZ LD22 Representative
• Term Limit Ends Service -- Why Offer to Serve Again?
• Five Years Ago He Forecast
Budget Issues--What Can Be Done?
• Education Cuts--Good or Bad? How to Power Up the Economy
• Eddie Gave Such Straight
Answers, We Asked Him to Stay Into Next Hour
* To learn more, please visit: www.eddiefarnsworth.com
• Final Minutes with Eddie Farnsworth on Eminent Domain, Taxes, SB1070 & State Rights
LD22 Residents Should Vote for Eddie Farnsworth
• What America Thinks About:
Rangel's "In Your Face" Celebration
to "Fight For You"--But Want Others to Drop Out of Race???
Candidates want Early Ballots Filed Immediately--Why?
Have Plans to End Problems, New Candidates Also Have Plans
have these people been and why haven't these plans been presented before?)
NOTE: I apologize for having done this program while sick. I realize now, it was more difficult to
do than I anticipated. Not being able to talk should have given me my first clue.
August 7, 2010
*EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO
• Politics and Politicians
• Laws and Law Enforcement
* Sheriff Joe Arpaio is known as "America's Toughest Sheriff".
But what about the personal side of the Sheriff? To learn more, we go into the personal life of Joseph M. Arpaio during
our second hour. Hear his views and hear more comments. The Sheriff doesn't mince words
when it comes to issues of personal and lawful convictions.
** GETTING PERSONAL WITH SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO
• SB1070 and
the Sheriff's Enforcement Plans
• Employer Sanctions * Raids * Racism
• Sheriff Targeted via
• Future Plans of the Sheriff & Will He Run for Re-election?
• Getting Personal---Q & A
** To learn more about Sheriff Arpaio and the Maricopa
County Sheriff's Office, visit: www.mcso.org
July 31, 2010
We Continue With Our Three Part Series Entitled "The Making of a Candidate and the Campaign"
* Our Guests: Kim Kunasek, Brian Murray & Chad Willems
• Part Three: Strategists, Fund Raising Gurus, Precinct Voting Power
• People, Power, Promotion
• What are the Duties? Why be so Involved as a Volunteer? Who Pays?
• What are the "HOT"
Buttons in this Election Year?
*Learn more about our guests on 'Links from the show' page.
• Continuing with our Guests:
Kim K., Brian M., and Chad W.
• Using Negative Ad Campaigns?
• Mail Outs, Emails and Commercials
• Candid Remarks Concerning Recent Arizona US Senate Debate
On a Few Winning Candidates
• Commentary: Early Ballots, Bi-lingual Printed Materials and Our Duty to
July 24, 2010
HOUR 1: We Continue
With Our Three Part Series Entitled "The Making of a Candidate and the Campaign"
* Our Guests are:
Cecilia Cusimano, Teresa Martinez and Randy Hatch
Part Two: Campaign Managers and Organizational Heads
• An In-Depth Look into the People Behind the Candidate
and Grass Root Organizations
• What Education, Background Needed? Applying to Work for a Candidate.
Is it a "real" J.O.B?
• Who are they? What are their Goals?
• Continuing with our Guests: Cecilia C., Teresa
M., and Randy H.
• What Happens When a Candidate Drops Out? Do They Make Deals?
• What About all of those Signs? Are
they really that Important?
• What if your Candidate Wants to Drop Out?
Do you have any Control?
• Where do you go from here?
• Commentary: Rangel Congressional hearing
& Bernanke Latest on Economy
To learn more about
these causes: www.Montgomery2010.com, www.DrChrisForCongress.com, http://www.meetup.com/Mesa-Red-Mountain-Tea-Party
July 17, 2010
We Start a Three Part Series
Entitled "The Making of a Candidate and the Campaign"
Part One: The Candidate. An In-Depth Look into the Hearts and Minds of Their Decision and Life
Compelled them to Run? What Their Family Thinks Today. What About their Careers?
• Continuing with Guests
(alphabetically): Bill Montgomery, Dr. Chris Salvino and
• Handling Public Cynicism & Negativity. Do Second Thoughts and Doubt
• Dealing with Grueling Schedules, Sacrificing Family Time,
Staying Real and Accessible
• Keeping Promises Made While Campaigning or Just Becoming More Words from
For more information on our guests or their campaign,
visit their websites at: www.Montgomery2010.com , www.DrChrisForCongress.com , www.votewhitener.com
July 10, 2010
After providing continuous 'live' programs since Dec. 2008, we finally
took a weekend off.
We Featured Two Programs
That Listeners Had Sent Emails Requesting We Air Them Again
• From Jan. 2, 2010: Looking Back On
2009 + Being Much Wiser in 2010
• From Feb. 27, 2010:
The Art of Buying Votes + When Will Washington Learn it's About Jobs
Looking Back On Ronald Reagan and "the way we were"
July 3, 2010
*This Hour witth Jeff Smith "Sending Mr. Smith to Washington"
A Desire to Truly Represent the People
• Limiting Government, Upholding State Rights, Individual Liberties
• Position on
SB1070, Cap and Trade, Defending the Constitution
• Listeners Questions and Comments
* Jeff Smith is a candidate for the
United States Congress. His grassroots bid is to represent the people of CD6 (all or parts of Mesa,
Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, San Tan, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon). Jeff offered clear answers to his
stand on issues and the differences between himself and his opponent. Jeff Smith impressed listeners
with his commitment to keep personal and direct contact with the people of the district. For
more, visit: www.votejeffsmith2010.com
• 234 Years ago--The Declaration of Independence
• Our Founding
Fathers and the "Gentlemen" of the Congressional Congress
• Secrets of Campaigns, FCC Rules, Today's
Trend: More Negative Ads
• The River of Freedom Runs Red
Tribute: Remember Those Who Served & Who Serve--Fly Old Glory, Sing, Applaud
June 26, 2010
*EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO
• Politics and Politicians
• Laws and Law Enforcement
• Listeners Questions
and Comments Throughout Both Hours.
* Sheriff Joe Arpaio is known as "America's Toughest Sheriff". But what about the
personal side of the Sheriff? To learn more, we go into the personal life of Joseph M. Arpaio during our second hour.
Hear his views and hear more comments. The Sheriff doesn't mince words when it comes to issues
of personal and lawful convictions.
** GETTING PERSONAL WITH SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO
• SB1070 and the Sheriff's
• Employer Sanctions * Raids * Racism
• The Sheriff Targeted by Administration
Through Homeland Security
• Future Plans of the Sheriff, Including Will He Run for Re-election Again?
• Some Personal Questions and Answers
** To learn
more about Sheriff Arpaio and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, visit: www.mcso.org
June 19, 2010
*This Hour with *Mr. Mark Krikorian
• Center Advocates
Reduction in Immigration & Higher Quality of Immigration
• Obama Administration Leans to Open Borders & Less
Enforcement of Immigration Laws
• Is Government Attempting to Control Election Outcomes with Lenient Immigration Laws
The Racial Make Up of America in the next 50+ Years
* Mr. Krikorian is Director of the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington, D.C. He is
a known author, speaker and has written many articles for numerous publications. He is frequently called upon to testify
before the Congress and has appeared on 60 minutes, Nightline, CNN, NPR, the Lehrer News Hour and others. For more information
on Mr. Krikorian and/or the Center, please visit: cis.org
** Back By Popular Demand: Mr. Neville Cramer
• Are Citizens Losing Rights to Land Due to Illegal
Immigrants and Crime
• Can we Truly Secure Our Border and Gain Right of Sovereignty Again
Why Not Use Army Rangers, Navy Seals and Green Beret to Secure Border
• Our Government Seems to Avoid "Doing
What Works", Why
** For information on Mr. Cramer, see notes on June 12 program.
Commentary: Why Would this Administration Challenge US (the Majority) over our Laws and the Governing
of Them? Aren't we that Government that is--"OF, BY AND FOR THE PEOPLE"?
June 12, 2010
*This Hour with Our Very Special Guest: Neville Cramer
Can We Secure the Border With a Fence or National Guard
• Importance of Interior Enforcement & Why We Don't
Hear About It
Birth Certificate vs. National I.D.
• Much More Plus Our Listeners Weigh in
* Mr. Cramer is considered an authority on the issue of
immigration, served over 30 years working for the safety and security of America while with the Dept. of Justice and the
Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). Mr. Cramer has a Masters in Law Enforcement, is a graduate of the FBI
Academy, was former Deputy Asst. Commissioner in INS Headquarters and was th VERY FIRST Special Agent-in-Charge of INS
overseas enforcement. A noted Author, latest book: "Immigration Chaos" For more information on Neville
Cramer, please go to: nevillecramer.com
** We Continue Our Interview With Mr. Neville Cramer
• E-Verify, How Good is it?
Effect Would Amnesty Have on America?
• Regarding Terrorism, Are We Safer Today than We Were Before
• Do Illegal Immigrants Help the Economy and Business by Working for Less?
** The phone lines
were busy throughout the entire program and we took as many calls as we could. Hear what the listeners wanted to
know. We apologize for not getting to more calls.
June 5, 2010
• This Hour with Special Guest: *Jim Deakin
• Campaigning (Non-Politician vs Known Politician & Incumbent Senator)
• Stand on Immigration, Taxes,
Education, Border Security
• Beliefs of U.S. Constitution, American Jobs, Tea Party Movement
* Mr. Deakin is an Arizona Candidate for United States Senator, US Navy veteran.
For more information on Jim Deakin and his campaign: http://www.jimdeakin.com
• What Does New Poll Say About Us (American Voters)
• We Aren't Happy With Administration or Path
• Some of Us Just Might be Racist--Surprise: It's NOT the Majority of Americans
• Only Things Flowing Freely in America is Oil in the Gulf and Oil Money to those in Power
• How to
Avoid Living With/Through Mistakes Made in Elections
May 29, 2010
• Phoenix Mayor Controls Huge Donation Fund
• Annual Private Donations Add up
• City Council Slow or Says "no", Mayor May Go to Donations
Close Friends and Romantic Links Receive Benefits
• Could Mayor Use Funds to Sue His Own State?
Mayor Denies Any Wrong Doings or Ethical Improprieties
* Due to requests, I start off with a repeat of a speech I gave May 27th at a Town Hall Meeting
sponsored by Dr. Chris Salvino, and attended by a SRO group of concerned citizens at the Mustang Library in Scottsdale.
• The Speech on Border Security, entitled "It's Time"
• Arrogance, Contempt & Defiant
Attitude May Obscure Administration's Duty to Enforce Federal Law
• A United American Citizenry
is Power that Defies All Odds
• Memorial Day Tribute to All That Served and Serve: The Fallen, Veterans and
• "In Flanders Fields" & "Taps"
May 22, 2010
• Voting: Why We Vote, How We Vote
• The Consequences of Our Vote
Apathy of Voters
• *Opponents of Prop 100 Contacted by Homeland Security
* Two callers
exercise their rights under freedom of speech & Expression
** Interview with Ed Winkler, Former Mayor and CD3 Candidate
• Kind, Decent
and Caring Family Man Answers with Candor and Conviction
** For more information about Ed Winkler and his
May 15, 2010
• Today's Program with Special Guest: *Dr. Byron Schlomach
• Omissions, Falsehoods,
Misleading Statements for Your Vote
• Irresponsible Spending and Out-of-Control Budgets
• Twelve Steps to Responsible
Spending & Budget Control
*Dr. Schlomach is a noted expert in the field of economics.
He is with the Goldwater Institute as Director of the Center for Economic Prosperity
• Continued Interview with Dr. Schlomach
• National, State & City Irresponsible
Spending Signals Danger
• Serious Budget Cuts for Unnecessary Expenditures
of Twelve Steps to Responsible Spending & Budget Control
• Commentary: "Boycotts
Are Insincere Attempts to Grandstand & Cover Hidden Agendas for Amnesty"
May 8, 2010
• Today's Program with Special Guest: *Bill Montgomery
• The Maricopa County Attorney Office and Its Functions
• Former Bureau Chief Takes a Bite Out of Crime--Impressive Statistics
• Politcs in the Office, Plus Temporary
Appointment of R. Romley
*Mr. Montgomery is a former Maricopa County Deputy Attorney & Bureau Chief. Due
to merit rules regarding elections, he voluntarily stepped down from his position, in order to campaign as
a candidate for Maricopa County Attorney.
• Continued Interview with **Bill Montgomery
• Feud Between County Board of Supervisors &
County Attorney's Office
• SB1070: Is it Constitutional and Enforceable?
Illegal Immigrants, Human Smugglings, Drugs, Sanctuary Cities, etc.
• My Commentary: "Clearing
Up SB1070--Racism and Discrimination?
• My Public Endorsemet & Support for Dr.
Chris Salvino for CD5 www.drchrisforcongress.com
**During my interview I misspoke. Instead of saying "Merit rules", I said "moral".
Though I promptly corrected myself, I also wanted to print my apology. Mr. Montgomery is of high moral character
and someone we want as the County Attorney. To learn more about him and his campaign: http://www.montgomery2010.com/
May 1, 2010
• Today's Program with Special Guest: **Dr. Chris Salvino
• Looking at Health Care Act from the
• The Biggest Problem with Health Care Before & After Reform
• The Future of Doctor/Patient
Relations and Treatment
• First Hand, Eye Witness Account of Conditions at Our Border
• Commentary on SB1070 and Illegal
**Note: To learn more of Dr. Salvino and his campaign, please visit our "Links from the Show" page